The Albert County Golf Club

  • 7 Replies
  • 1009 Views

Habs7176

  • *
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
« on: September 04, 2018, 01:37:47 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I've just created the society The Albert County Gold Club.  It is a society for players that are average like me or new to the game.  The society is free to join.  The regular tournaments are 300 entry fee and the major is 450.  95%of the fees go to the payouts.  The other 5% will be to help level up the society. 
I will keep the society season schedules up to date. As the society levels up I will add more tournaments to the schedule.
I hope you give it a look and decide to join. 
Thanks
Jamie
« Last Edit: September 05, 2018, 06:04:30 PM by Habs7176 »

Habs7176

  • *
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 12:08:07 PM »
Our third tournament has started today. Come join our society and see if you like it. I will upgrade the society after we play the 5 tournaments.
We are up to 4 members :)

Habs7176

  • *
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 06:04:30 PM »
There are 11 hours left in our fourth tourny of the season. It is at the quirky Thunderous Fall Golf Club. The current leader is sitting at an impressive -21.
Come join and see where you will finish.
The major will start tomorrow to end the first season. It is a four round tournament.

Habs7176

  • *
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2018, 02:20:35 PM »
Our last tournament of the season, The Major, is upon us. It is a four round tournament and will be played over the next four days. Once completed the society will be upgraded and a new season will be created. Come join the fun.

Habs7176

  • *
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 5
« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 10:59:41 AM »
Season 2 has started. Up to 5 members. Come join and see how you do.

slick60

  • *
  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 07:31:23 PM »
Hello Everyone,

I've just created the society The Albert County Gold Club.  It is a society for players that are average like me or new to the game.  The society is free to join.  The regular tournaments are 300 entry fee and the major is 450.  95%of the fees go to the payouts.  The other 5% will be to help level up the society. 
I will keep the society season schedules up to date. As the society levels up I will add more tournaments to the schedule.
I hope you give it a look and decide to join. 
Thanks

Habs7176
I think that is a great idea having tourneys for the average and new players coming to the game. TGC2 I have found to be simply great. Do not know when I will be moving up into TGC2019. Hope we do not get abandoned here. I look forward to joining you as soon as time permits. My biggest interests are trading the futures markets and designing courses on PS4. I will follow your progress and good luck with the society.

slick60
Jamie
Courses:
Devil's Pulpit RCR
Deerhurst Highlands GCRCR
Wardsville Falls G.C.
The Links of Beckon Ridge
Wardsville Golf Club
Wardsvile's Theodore 9 hole

slick60

  • *
  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 117
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 06:29:38 PM »
Habs is this going to be a society on TGC2 or are you/have you migrated it to 2019 already. I feel abandoned by the TGC2 crowd - they all seem to have more money than I for upgrading to new software.
Thanks

slick60
Courses:
Devil's Pulpit RCR
Deerhurst Highlands GCRCR
Wardsville Falls G.C.
The Links of Beckon Ridge
Wardsville Golf Club
Wardsvile's Theodore 9 hole

Batman1970

  • *
  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 38
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2018, 06:15:20 PM »
What clubs are required?
I'm about five inches from being an outstanding golfer. That's the distance my left ear is from my right. ~Ben Crenshaw

 

space-cash