"Club Only" Caddie Not Working.

• 3 Replies

gtgud

« on: September 07, 2018, 08:27:39 AM »
I got so frustrated with hitting water balls - not knowing that the game had changed me to a Pitch shot, when I'd rather just hit a lofted full shot. So, I changed to, "Club Only," in the settings.

Wouldn't you know it, the very next match, the game still randomly gave me a Pitch Shot, and I came up short again. It's ridiculous. I just want the club, so that I can zoom to the green... not the shot type. I can't always remember to change something I didn't change in the first place.

Anyhow, I believe it was already reported; but, when turning the Caddie completely off, the driver is the only club that the opponents have on every subsequent shot... which is a bit unsightly, to be sure.

I'd rather the option to just pick the club worked correctly. Better yet, start me with a wedge in hand, instead of always a driver.

A wedge in hand is more apt, since the issue is really just with short game shots being chosen by the game, and confusing the heck out of the otherwise prepared player.

Thanks for your time.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 08:48:18 AM by gtgud »

Martbloke

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2018, 11:52:01 AM »
+1

I think I mentioned this as it was also a problem in TGC2 - ported over methinks.

Thrangar

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2018, 11:58:00 AM »
I want to set my own defaults for tees, fairway distances , green fringe
Proud Member of the sub par club at McKee McGrodo (black Widow)

gtgud

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 10:00:19 AM »
I want to set my own defaults for tees, fairway distances , green fringe

That's a great idea.

space-cash