You owe me money!

• 4 Replies

Doyley

• GroupMember
« on: September 08, 2018, 01:40:58 AM »
Played a 3-man skins game - we all tied the last few holes including the 18th  - i had a tap in for bird to tie the other two chaps - but it didn't let me shoot - it went to the scorecard screen and then split the leftover winnings with the other two guys (600 hundred each, instead of 400 3-way) leaving me with nothing.    :o :'(

All jokes with the title - but it's a bug that should be fixed if people are paying real money for coins.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 01:43:31 AM by Doyley »

gtgud

« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2018, 07:30:39 AM »
Played a 3-man skins game - we all tied the last few holes including the 18th  - i had a tap in for bird to tie the other two chaps - but it didn't let me shoot - it went to the scorecard screen and then split the leftover winnings with the other two guys (600 hundred each, instead of 400 3-way) leaving me with nothing.    :o :'(

All jokes with the title - but it's a bug that should be fixed if people are paying real money for coins.

Interesting. So, the game is basically forgoing the 3rd player putt-out, assuming that in Skins each hole only needs to be halved by 2 of the participants. The obvious problem with that theory, is that, on the last hole, everything has to be decided, in total. Unless, of course, there are extra holes.

A similar bug has existed in Skins in at least a few other golf games that I can recall, in the past.

It's funny how HB keeps having issues with the same bugs that other golf games long before it have dealt with.

At some point, they need to hire someone that worked on Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf, or something. It's really annoying dealing with this plethora of bugs, that this particular industry should have long since gotten past.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2018, 07:36:33 AM by gtgud »

CuseHokie

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2018, 08:15:00 AM »
I reported this already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PSN:  CuseHokie

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2018, 01:34:06 PM »
At some point, they need to hire someone that worked on Tiger Woods PGA Tour Golf, or something. It's really annoying dealing with this plethora of bugs, that this particular industry should have long since gotten past.

The devs at HB worked on the Tiger Woods games.  They helped out EA.  When EA decided not to do a Tiger Woods games a few years back, HB made one themselves, and that's how The Golf Club came to be.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2018, 01:36:00 PM »

Consider it the tiebreaker.  Better be one of the first to get your ball in the cup and have a low score.   :)

The devs are investigating this though.

space-cash