playing with a friend in a society round

• 2 Replies

samterrence

« on: September 09, 2018, 05:30:39 PM »
Me and a friend have been trying to play a society round together. I invite him to my in game party and then try adding him to the game. My name and his will change from being online to offline and we can't add each other to the group etc....
We then both go to the 1st tee of the event and wait until each of us comes up as playing, then we can add each other to group. The only problem is all the pin positions on the greens are different for us both even though we are playing the same round and both playing master clubs
This is driving us insane LOL :o TGC2 worked ok in this regard..

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 10:01:21 AM »
Me and a friend have been trying to play a society round together. I invite him to my in game party and then try adding him to the game. My name and his will change from being online to offline and we can't add each other to the group etc....
We then both go to the 1st tee of the event and wait until each of us comes up as playing, then we can add each other to group. The only problem is all the pin positions on the greens are different for us both even though we are playing the same round and both playing master clubs
This is driving us insane LOL :o TGC2 worked ok in this regard..

When your player appears in the clubhouse patio area where you select players for the round, does it show that you are playing the proper pin set for the current round in the tee and pin set fields below your player?  I've had to back out of the Society clubhouse to the main menu because of what you're describing, comeback to the Society menu from the main menu a second time, in order to get the prescribed pin setting for that round.

I'm pretty sure it's been reported as a bug and will likely be an easy fix in the first patch, but yeah... it's annoying.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

samterrence

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 05:39:28 AM »
Thx John I will try that, we add each other on the 1st tee so we have no idea about the pin placements until we arrive on the green.
After I wrote this I did notice that firstdown had reported it to the devs.

space-cash