Strange color cast on created character while on course under certain lighting

• 0 Replies

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« on: September 09, 2018, 11:45:23 PM »
By the way guys,  I love the game,  even with the issues I have discussed at length but there is another one I think you should be aware of.  As some of you know I'm a photographer,  this is what I do for a living so I'm very well versed in Kelvin,  color shifts,  HDR,   aperture to shutter speed relationships/lighting ratios,  ETC.   Many times while I'm viewing my character on the course on my 65 inch calibrated display,  my golfer appears to be suffering from a very severe case of Jaundice.  For those of you whom aren't familiar with the term "jaundince" it is a term used to describe a yellowish tinge to the skin inflicting  about 60 percent of all infants born in the United States.  If you care to have a better understanding of jaundice you can do so here  https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/165749.php

Basically under high exposure conditions,  on my PS4 PRO,  my golfer appears glowing yellow orangish to the point where it looks very very odd and hard to look at. 

I'm really not sure if anyone else has seen this or not,  or is it something unique to my Television?  Maybe my calibration is off,  but nothing else looks this weird quite honestly.

If anyone else has seen this it would be good to discuss?
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

space-cash