Reset PGA

• 6 Replies

Valdebrun

« on: September 10, 2018, 12:26:46 PM »
My connection got dropped and when I came back online and went to PGA Tour, my career had been reset!!  I was down to about the last 4 tourneys, had 6 or 7 wins and was in the top 5.  Please tell me it can be fixed.  Can you put my career back to where it was before the reset?

Thanks

CoryP_HB

« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2018, 02:29:33 PM »
Hey Valdebrun, where abouts in the game were you when you lost connection? And what platform do you play on?

Valdebrun

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2018, 07:12:05 PM »
Sorry, Xbox One.  I had just started playing one of the career tourneys when the connection dropped.
When I came back in I was on the main screen with PGA Tour selected. When I pressed my A button the Career Reset came up.  I think somehow there was something in a buffer that got sent also.
I have had the menu's do weird things before like arrow key right might jump two spots instead of one.
In club selection while playing often ti get unexpected results.

I can't tell if it's a connection issue, and Xbox issue or a server issue?

Can someone  get me back to where I was or do I have to start over?  I haven't touched career mode since.

Thanks for your help.
BTW, I'm really loving the game)

Valdebrun

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 03:40:48 PM »
I've had another incident of "double input" I guess I'll call it.  I was doing a practice swing and when I exited with down click on the stick, it not only exited but took a tiny swing and knocked it 5' off the tee.  I am being super careful with my inputs.  I am pretty sure I've had two times when selecting shot type it has changed by two types instead of the one I wanted.

Could it be my controller ?  My Xbox One does run wirelessly not over ethernet and controller is also wireless. Maybe that's why I get double input.  Is anyone else seeing this?

Thanks

Valdebrun

« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 11:08:39 PM »
@HB
Am I going to be able to recover my career?

JoeS_HB

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2018, 09:45:17 AM »
Hi Valdebrun,

I havent heard others mentioning double inputs personally so as of now im unaware of it being an issue larger issue. With respect to your career, if its been reset its not something that can be undone unfortunately.

Valdebrun

« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2018, 10:12:41 AM »
Thanks for the reply.

space-cash