The Golfer's Insanitarium ...

• 16 Replies

jeffield

• GroupMember
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2019, 10:36:49 PM »
Just downloaded the game to my laptop while I'm on vacation.  Having trouble with the xbox controller, but will definitely give your society a go.  (I normally play ps4)  Seriously, whoever thought that having the left joystick on top of the controller would be a good idea should be fired from that company!!!!!

Funny. I used to play ps4 with the left stick to make it tougher then i bought an xboxone controller and realized no more. Xboxs' left stick is way too high on the controller to use. Sucks if ur lefthanded.
Created RCR Courses: 
Links at Lighthouse Sound
nicknamed "The Pebble Beach of the East"

Links at Gettysburg
golf digest 4.5/5 stars

War Admiral at GlenRiddle
2017 top 40 places to play in Maryland

Legends- Moorland Course
#37 Toughest Course in U.S.- Golf Digest
Americas top courses '03 & '09

leslie.sangster

« Reply #16 on: August 11, 2019, 08:07:45 AM »
Just downloaded the game to my laptop while I'm on vacation.  Having trouble with the xbox controller, but will definitely give your society a go.  (I normally play ps4)  Seriously, whoever thought that having the left joystick on top of the controller would be a good idea should be fired from that company!!!!!

Funny. I used to play ps4 with the left stick to make it tougher then i bought an xboxone controller and realized no more. Xboxs' left stick is way too high on the controller to use. Sucks if ur lefthanded.
I think the left stick is in the perfect position on the Xbox controller, I’m a left thumb left stick swinger it’s all down to personal preference.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

space-cash