female Animation

• 2 Replies

tressie

« on: September 11, 2018, 11:45:28 PM »
The  mouse   movement  for  the  male  animation  is  much  easier  than  for  the  female  animation.   We  did  a   test  for  the  two  animations    and  found  that   for  the  female  animation  when I
move the putter back and then go forward for a 20 foot putt the ball will go 20 yards
( it is like hitting the ball with a sledge hammer).

This is for PC
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 11:49:08 PM by tressie »

Shadowplayer

« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 06:04:56 PM »
I second this, I am on PS4 and created an extra female player, even on slow greens the ball rockets off the putter clubface it is far to sensitive, no issue with the male players.

TimberPete

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2018, 11:47:14 AM »
I second this, I am on PS4 and created an extra female player, even on slow greens the ball rockets off the putter clubface it is far to sensitive, no issue with the male players.

PS4 here, Master Clubs

After some testing of the putting when using a female avatar vs the male avatar there is definitely a difference in the putting between the two.  I had similar results as Shadowplayer and tressie.  A friend on the PS4 also tested this out and was experiencing the same thing.

I tested this out on several courses as well as on the in-game practice putting area.

All other swing mechanics seem to feel the same, male vs female avatars.  Just the putting is different to me.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 09:23:08 PM by TimberPete »
PSN Name: TimberPete
Steam: timberpete65

Simsbury Farms GC (L)
Balsam Hill Golf Club
KMG Golf and Beer Club
Possum Bottom GC (TGC2)

space-cash