Gaming Dads

• 1 Replies

BloodHawk

« on: September 17, 2018, 11:35:39 AM »
In case anyone is looking for societies to join, I just created "Gaming Dads" as a casual club for any gaming fathers like me out there. If you're not a father that's okay too, I'm not picky.

In an absolutely stupid, shallow, and futile attempt to gain members I am putting up a lot of my own money as Purse Bonuses for the first few events (The first one that just ended was 5K, this one that just started is now 3K). The bonuses for following events will be determined based on participation of the previous ones.

Since I just started the society there are only 5 members at the time of this post, so there's very little competition in getting that purse (for the first event someone came in and shot over par and still took home $1.3K in earnings).

Looking forward to having you!

mebby

« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2018, 11:43:33 AM »
As a father of 5 kids (plus one more on the way) I'll give your society a go!  Glad to see this is on the PC as that's the only way I play and I've been looking for more PC Societies.

Looking forward to it!  I'll "join" later tonight.  Feel free to add me as a friend on Steam as well.  Username is in my signature.  I'm always looking for folks to play private matches with as well.  Had a great match with Bo Brien last night!!
Steam Name - Turnerm05
Xbox Live - Turnerm05

space-cash