the ryder cup is broken

• 4 Replies

flamingoboot76

« on: October 01, 2018, 10:32:05 PM »
first off, I think its too late in the season to be playing above 45 degrees latitude, secondly they always play normal events in Europe that these guys see every year on a normal rotation.. do you know where the US plays? major championship venues...

but I blame Jack mostly, when he mentioned they should add the entirety of Europe against America it was the worst idea ever.. they have a tremendous talent pool... they more than double our population... of course Jack and crew was killing the brits, it was Jack and Arnie and a slew of other legends.. legendary teams... but now Europe has the better players because they have way more players to choose from... Stenson is one of the best ball strikers on the planet, he should not be on the team...

the world golf rankings are so screwed up so you might not see a guy like Fleetwood a lot because he plays the European tour so he can keep his card and get points towards the ryder cup... if he played more over here he would be well know.....

there are a lot of European players that would make waves over here if they were on the pga tour...

their talent pool is crazy deep...

if they let America draft Australia or S. Africa it would be much more close...

there I said it...……….
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 10:44:27 PM by flamingoboot76 »
astrophotographer

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2018, 06:17:47 AM »
i understand what your saying,but when you consider the state of Texas is 3 times bigger than the Uk,just makes it more of a fair competition.

When we leave Europe next year the UK,be interesting if there is any debate about it.

Fleetwood did finish 2nd at the US Open this year.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 06:19:21 AM by Yeltzman »

McBogga

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 04:07:01 PM »
i understand what your saying,but when you consider the state of Texas is 3 times bigger than the Uk,just makes it more of a fair competition.

When we leave Europe next year the UK,be interesting if there is any debate about it.

You are leaving the European Union, not Europe.

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 08:13:38 AM »
well reading today says i will need a visa to visit europe,i think it says it all.but i don't get involved or know anything about it,when you have a prime minister dancing her way onto the stage you realise the UK is in a real bad place at the moment with her in charge.

flamingoboot76

« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2018, 12:26:42 AM »

texas population is 28 million, the uk population is 55 million.... size doesn't matter... the number of potential golfers does....
astrophotographer

space-cash