So is the Patch tomorrow or is the rumor true it has been delayed a week?

• 8 Replies

savagegolf70

• PS4: "WRETCHED6170" - KFG Tour on FB and PS4 Comm.
« on: October 03, 2018, 11:03:54 AM »
I read the post on the Patch from yesterday and it has a lot of nice fixes in it and ones that just about everyone touched upon. I learned of this Patch last night that it was slated for October 4th (tomorrow) and then I hear it's going to be delayed a week. Can this be confirmed or can you quash the rumors and just give a definitive answer if it'll be tomorrow or if there is an actual delay in release of it. Thank you for your time.
Chichester Expanse
Serenade Valley GCC
Paladin Reef GC
Solaris Trace Golf Club
Windermere Cove
Saxonvale Pointe (3)
TSO's Wizards of Winter
Waterscape Lodge & CC
Tanelorn
Trinitarian (Par 3 + 1)
Eagles Pass Country Club
Scarlet Island GC
The Glen @ Rochelle Arbor
LaCroix Hollow GC

HB_ShaunW

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 12:18:27 PM »
The patch will be released tomorrow.

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 12:21:09 PM »

Thanks shaun!  Please put in yalls agenda to untie the scout cam with the putting marker when free roaming.  Me and most people I know like to go low and look around at breaks, now the way it's setup when we move around it's not uncommon for the aiming cursor on the putting green to end up 50 yards off the green after we look around.  It's a major whip for many of us!  It's fine on all other shots, except putting green.  It's really taking the fun out of reading putts.
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

frankjfusa

« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 04:45:08 PM »
Even with the Scout cams off, have you tried enabling the Approach/Putt cam? I think you'll get the views on and around the green you want.

Shrek4475

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2018, 07:03:22 AM »
Also, even with scout cam on, you can easily get most of the views you need without moving the putting marker. By moving the right stick (camera) x/y axis and zooming in/out with R2/L2. I now access worm view using  this method. It's only Left Stick and Directional Pad that move the putting marker. Only down side is the Zoom (R2/L2) is hyper-sensitive, but still workable.

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2018, 11:59:00 AM »
Also, even with scout cam on, you can easily get most of the views you need without moving the putting marker. By moving the right stick (camera) x/y axis and zooming in/out with R2/L2. I now access worm view using  this method. It's only Left Stick and Directional Pad that move the putting marker. Only down side is the Zoom (R2/L2) is hyper-sensitive, but still workable.
it's funny you should mention this, I just figured this out yesterday, but I really don't like using it cuz it is too sensitive and hard to control.
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

Shrek4475

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 02:55:31 PM »
You do get used to treating the zoom as a hair trigger. I've posted on a previous thread that my preferred option is bringing the camera controls in line with elsewhere on the course.

Snap to landing zone/marker = Free movement of aim marker and camera
Snap to Pin = Free movement of camera / Static aim marker

neilwilkes

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2018, 05:53:18 AM »

And indeed it was, but some of the actual implementation on the server side has not yet been implemented - I cannot find the comment right now but I definitely read from an HB poster that what has happened so far is that some of the fixes have been only partially implemented and others have set things up ready for server side implementation in a week or so time.
I think this is what the OP is referring to, and has gotten confused somewhere along the way.

Shaun, can you please confirm when all patch changes have been fully implemented or are expected to be fully implemented?

madmaz116

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2018, 07:49:16 AM »

And indeed it was, but some of the actual implementation on the server side has not yet been implemented - I cannot find the comment right now but I definitely read from an HB poster that what has happened so far is that some of the fixes have been only partially implemented and others have set things up ready for server side implementation in a week or so time.
I think this is what the OP is referring to, and has gotten confused somewhere along the way.

Shaun, can you please confirm when all patch changes have been fully implemented or are expected to be fully implemented?

Im sure they said they are aiming for this week , seeing as they do maintenence on a Tuesday good chance it could be then.

space-cash