Score card errors from re entering a group game

• 4 Replies

Inflames47

• GroupMember
« on: October 04, 2018, 05:12:58 PM »
 I know this is an error that has been around for a while but thought I would put it out there again.

Had a full group of 4 in society.. one who joined late went to add to group and got hung up with the never ending circle  so I had to control /alt /delete and got back into resuming my round.  Score cards were messed up so I removed the players and re added and score cards got ever worse .. screen shot below. 

gtgud

« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 05:45:15 PM »
I know this is an error that has been around for a while but thought I would put it out there again.

Had a full group of 4 in society.. one who joined late went to add to group and got hung up with the never ending circle  so I had to control /alt /delete and got back into resuming my round.  Score cards were messed up so I removed the players and re added and score cards got ever worse .. screen shot below. 

Well at least we know that starting over won't amount to a mulligan.

But, "+76?" That's patently ridiculous.

Brighttail

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 10:19:04 PM »
So we had a foursome who wanted to play a society event.  We tried two ways of getting everyone together. First way was we put everyone in a local match group.  Then each of us created our game and logged out. This way we could ADD RIVAL and ADD to group and start our match.  The problem with this is when we started playing, while all of us were on the score cards of each other, two couldn't see the shots of the others.  So we left group, logged out and came back to get things back in sync.

The second option was to double invite folks first to the local group and then the leader would go in and second invite into the game.  We then might have to each play a few shots but after a hole or three we can finally add the other players to the  game.

Both options tho has a bug. If a player drops and comes back in and has to readd the players, the scores on the score card now shows these players at ridiculous scores like +33, +58, +78. If you log out and try it again the scores come back even worse.

Currently there is no easy way for friends to play their friends in a society tournament without having to jump through many hoops to get everyone in the friends match group and eventually into the place where we can add them to group.

Help? :)

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 12:36:12 AM »
#hblikeshoops
My Courses:
Nitro 9 Bedrock
Devils Rain (updated)
Throat of Saint Blaise V.1
Our Lady Of Guadalupe V 0.9
Texoma's 9 Hole On The Green
Opulent Peaks CC
Margaret Thatchers Fields Of Pleasure (joke course)

JoeS_HB

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 08:55:55 AM »
I merged the 2 threads that were about the same issue - actually seem to be from the same session as well.

We'll take a look at this guys, thanks for the heads up.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 09:34:38 AM by JoeS_HB »

space-cash