Handicap score on not working

• 3 Replies

seagrave23

« on: October 04, 2018, 09:17:37 PM »
still have the problem where   when 2 people get the same score '
 and give a stroke away  ex bp    it will show oppisite player up on next hole  so you cant continue please help   with handicap scoring on      since you cant  turn the turn order off and on  you cant fix this like you could in tgc2
« Last Edit: October 04, 2018, 09:20:42 PM by seagrave23 »

JoeS_HB

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2018, 08:32:21 AM »
Hi seagrave23,

What game mode are you playing when you hit this? And which platform?

Thanks

seagrave23

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2018, 12:52:19 PM »
live play  private game play    pc        also the handicap  only shows up on on score card for one person   my handicap shows on my scorecard  as +3 for me 0 for my  opp.   his scorecard will show him  +6 o for me so it only shows which holes i give away strokes his shows only the holes he gives away strokes   for example if i get a bird  and he gets a birdie parr   it thinks he had a bird also  when we get to the next tee he see me on t i see him  game over

madmaz116

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2018, 04:10:46 PM »
ok so i set up a private online game with my son , with handicap scoring enabled, but each of our score cards did not show the others handicap scoring . so we had to keep telling each other what our scores were so we knew where we were in the game in relation to each other. Is that a bug  , or is that how its meant to be or am I doing something wrong?

Also having turn order enabled in the game did not work , after two or 3 holes the game froze on my sons turn , which my screeen was showing , but his screeen was showing my character, do you think that is a bug?? because we started again and turned off turn order , and the game played ok with us playing at the same time.

I spose my other concern is in a society , with handicap scoring enabled , will the game log the handicapped score at the end of an event as the final score?  ?...im setting up one with a few freinds no point if the handicap score isnt logged. PS4 (pro for me std for him)

HB some clarification re my concern over the society logging a handicapped score as a final score would be nice as I have managed to get 9 of my freinds to buy and play this on the premise the handicap system will make it a level playing field
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 04:29:13 PM by madmaz116 »

space-cash