Minigrid

• 18 Replies

nate94gt

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2014, 01:12:13 PM »
The gird is 25 yds by 25 yards.  we are looking at moving it so the hole is not necessarily in the center of the grid, but so the grid fills the space between you and the hole.  You would then have 75 feet of grid...beyond that....well... :)

nothing wrong w/ that at all.  I dont really have to see what the putt is doing 10' after the hole, cuz im not factoring that into my putt :D

rnobleeddy

« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2014, 06:02:11 AM »
Thanks for the update, good to hear it's getting fixed. Now I'll have to find something else to blame for sucking at long putts!

Acrilix

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2014, 07:24:47 AM »
The gird is 25 yds by 25 yards.  we are looking at moving it so the hole is not necessarily in the center of the grid, but so the grid fills the space between you and the hole.  You would then have 75 feet of grid...beyond that....well... :)

nothing wrong w/ that at all.  I dont really have to see what the putt is doing 10' after the hole, cuz im not factoring that into my putt :D

I don't agree. Many people position pins near the edges of slopes. I always give my putts enough to go 3 or 4 feet past the hole, and I certainly want to know if there is a down slope in that vicinity.
My last 7 courses (newest first):
Binyon Peak
McGonagall Golf Club
Lovelace Bay
Swinburne Forest GC
Brackenridge Nine by Acrilix
Drayton Lakes
Chudleigh Golf Club

clubcaptain

« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2014, 07:35:02 AM »
I don't agree. Many people position pins near the edges of slopes. I always give my putts enough to go 3 or 4 feet past the hole, and I certainly want to know if there is a down slope in that vicinity.

Correct.
Intel core I73770k 3.5 GHZ
16 Gb Corsair vengeance DDR3 1600MHZ/PC12800
Asus mobo PB8277-V Lx
Nvidea GeForce GTX670 2GB
X box 360 wired controller
Windoes 7 home premium 64 bit

Courses :
Aphrodite Golf and Sailing Resort
Taiga Forest-Kaunis Course
Adelaide Hills West Golf Course
Strathmally GC