Not able to create a Major in an offline society.

• 6 Replies

bdoughty

« on: October 10, 2018, 10:16:30 AM »
Every time I try to add one, it says that I need "0" more events to create a major.  This is the first Major I have created and I tried to place in multiple positions, (5, 10 and 15) and the same "0" comes up in each position.

Playing on Xbox One X.

bdoughty

« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2018, 08:18:51 PM »
Still broken, looking for a reply.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2018, 11:16:39 AM »
I sent a message over to the devs to clarify.  When you say "offline society", this is in a Solo Society?

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2018, 12:16:11 PM »
Update from the devs, this is a bug and will be fixed in the next patch.

bdoughty

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 12:51:26 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

Also, in solo societies I have no way to make different round events. In TGC 2 I could make 2 round events for regular tourneys and 4 round events for majors. Pretty sure this can be done in Online societies but not Solo societies.

While I am at it, it would be great if you could completely reset a Solo Society to remove all seasons. Mine is filled with skipped seasons due to trying to figure out all the things that are broken.

Martbloke

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2018, 01:28:17 PM »
Thanks for the reply.

Also, in solo societies I have no way to make different round events. In TGC 2 I could make 2 round events for regular tourneys and 4 round events for majors. Pretty sure this can be done in Online societies but not Solo societies.

While I am at it, it would be great if you could completely reset a Solo Society to remove all seasons. Mine is filled with skipped seasons due to trying to figure out all the things that are broken.

Agree with a reset considering you can add qualification rules for events based off previous seasons. Would be good to completely reset and/or delete specific seasons.

Taz

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2018, 08:13:10 PM »
Also have the same problem in an online society. Must create zero or more regularmatches before creating a major... no matter how many reg matches I create, still cannot create a major. I assume this is the same bug, but have seen others create majors.

space-cash