Bugs found and suggestions for PC

• 2 Replies

Hugh Jass Koda

• GroupMember
« on: October 12, 2018, 06:21:07 AM »
When I unlock items for moving up a level, it always unlocks the same items two rounds in a row. 

When I unlock two clothing items for leveling up only one item is really unlocked and available to me!  Yesterday I unlocked two beanie hats but when I go to my character editor there is only one beanie hat unlocked.   It happens every time.

Why can't we see the payouts for society events?  Only the winner's payout is ever shown.  If I don't know exactly how many coins I have before I enter the society then do the math after there is no way to know how much I won if I didn't finish first.

Replays.  Why can't we change our viewing angle until after the ball is hit?  We should be able to free cam at al times.  not stuck in that side and back view until the ball is hit.  The way it is now we can't see any of the way the shot was aimed which is a big part of the shot.

Replays.  After the ball has been hit and you change your view to straight behind the golfer (Down on the D-Pad) the camera goes under ground!  Way under ground.

Fix the mouse so we can use it!!!  It is a PC game!  Every single PC comes with a mouse and keyboard!  Not a single PC comes with a controller!
My Course:   White Mountains Country Club

seagrave23

« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2018, 06:26:36 PM »
when you unlock an item it unlocks item for male and female  thats why you see 2 items

Inflames47

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2018, 06:47:07 AM »

Why can't we see the payouts for society events?  Only the winner's payout is ever shown.  If I don't know exactly how many coins I have before I enter the society then do the math after there is no way to know how much I won if I didn't finish first.

That to me as a society President is most annoying. Also the fact you never see what bonus amount has been added to the prize pool.  In previous version I was able to scroll over an event in progress, see how many entries, how much coin went into prize pool, and what the total prize pool was including the bonus amount. Instead If I have played one round all I get when I scroll over the event is leader board. And I do not want to see my golf ranking after event has closed I actually want to see where I placed in the event.

space-cash