In-game controls disabled on start

• 3 Replies

BentFiveWood

« on: May 24, 2014, 10:40:07 PM »
Hey, not sure if this has happened to others, but sometimes when I start a game I am unable to play any shots or go into marker or overhead view.  I am, however, able to go into the menu using the controller so I know it's functioning.  The only thing that I have determined that fixes this issue is shutting down to desktop and starting TGC over again.
Course(s) Created:
Manicouagan Crater
Pointe du Hoc Cliffs V2
Ojibway Bay GC

J3Y 7E9

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2014, 04:17:18 AM »
Yep...that happens to me once in a while, too. I guess that is why they call it "Early access".
PSN: J3Y7E9
No training wheels Society

Rami Alia HB

• golf-beta
  • TGC Technical Lead
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 07:45:48 AM »
Hi bent, if you see this happen again assuming you're using an xbox one controller it may have given the controller slot 2 instead of slot 1. Or keyboard input is set in settings. Assuming this didn't happen when you rebooted your pc, try unplugging your controller and restarting the game next time it happens.

J3Y 7E9

« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2014, 10:28:12 AM »
Hey Rami

You are probably right regarding slot 2 vs slot 1. I have noticed that when that happens the grwwn light on the XBox button is on the opposite side of where it usually is. My question is why does that happen or what have I done for this to happen ?
PSN: J3Y7E9
No training wheels Society

space-cash