More Solo Society Bugs

• 7 Replies

CoolD373

« on: October 16, 2018, 04:51:31 PM »
Well guys, I created a Solo Society Season and was able to setup proper conditions for all the rounds like I wanted.  I played the first event.  One thing I noticed that I don't particularly like is that when you finish a round, you only have the option to advance and it takes you right to the next round.  There should be an option to exit.  As it stands, you can exit by hitting the Circle button (on PS4), however, I think when you do this, it doesn't record season statistics correctly.  When I finished all four rounds of my first event, it had an option to "Collect and Advance".  I was thinking this would take me right to the next event which I didn't want to do, so I hit the circle button, which in turn took me out like I expected.  Now, however, none of my earnings are recorded in the Season Statistics for the Society.  I'm guessing perhaps a lot of time wasn't spent on testing different scenarios with the solo societies since we now have the PGA Tour Option, however, I prefer to setup my own society so that I can use golf courses other than those provided by the game.

For the HB Team, please look into this.  I think you can easily reproduce this, and pay close attention to how stats are recorded.

Thank you,
Dave

JoeS_HB

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 09:27:27 AM »
Thanks for the info Dave, we'll take a look.

moneyman273

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 10:23:42 AM »
Well guys, I created a Solo Society Season and was able to setup proper conditions for all the rounds like I wanted.  I played the first event.  One thing I noticed that I don't particularly like is that when you finish a round, you only have the option to advance and it takes you right to the next round.  There should be an option to exit.  As it stands, you can exit by hitting the Circle button (on PS4), however, I think when you do this, it doesn't record season statistics correctly.  When I finished all four rounds of my first event, it had an option to "Collect and Advance".  I was thinking this would take me right to the next event which I didn't want to do, so I hit the circle button, which in turn took me out like I expected.  Now, however, none of my earnings are recorded in the Season Statistics for the Society.  I'm guessing perhaps a lot of time wasn't spent on testing different scenarios with the solo societies since we now have the PGA Tour Option, however, I prefer to setup my own society so that I can use golf courses other than those provided by the game.

For the HB Team, please look into this.  I think you can easily reproduce this, and pay close attention to how stats are recorded.

Thank you,
Dave

This is going just by memory and I could be wrong but try this:  I'm on xbox and my "back" button is B.  On that screen where it shows your only option is to advance to the next round, I don't believe it SHOWS the option to hit your back button and leave.  But, I think it works.  Again, don't hold me to this but try hitting the back button on your controller and see if it brings you back a page or to the main menu or society main page.

Martbloke

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 08:09:46 PM »

Thank you,
Dave

This is going just by memory and I could be wrong but try this:  I'm on xbox and my "back" button is B.  On that screen where it shows your only option is to advance to the next round, I don't believe it SHOWS the option to hit your back button and leave.  But, I think it works.  Again, don't hold me to this but try hitting the back button on your controller and see if it brings you back a page or to the main menu or society main page.

It does indeed.

moneyman273

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 01:39:03 PM »

Thank you,
Dave

It does indeed.

Wow.  I'm right for a change.  Weird feeling!

CoolD373

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 05:40:57 PM »
Guys:

I think that is what I did to trigger this bug.  I hit the back button and when I did that, none of the stats for that tournament were logged.  All of the AI, including myself had zeros for tournament winnings, etc.

I'm going to try playing the next event and instead of hitting the back button, I will do the Collect and Continue.  I bet if I do that, it will log the stats ...

Martbloke

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 06:20:03 AM »
Guys:

I think that is what I did to trigger this bug.  I hit the back button and when I did that, none of the stats for that tournament were logged.  All of the AI, including myself had zeros for tournament winnings, etc.

I'm going to try playing the next event and instead of hitting the back button, I will do the Collect and Continue.  I bet if I do that, it will log the stats ...

Ah see now the "Collect & Continue" only comes up at the end of the tournament. I've always pressed that and it takes you back to the society home and stats appear. I've not tried backing out of that screen only screens mid tournament after a round is complete - where it only gives you the option to "Continue to Round 2" for example.

Bcook95

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2018, 12:30:48 AM »
The bug of the society not recording up to date statistics happens even if you advance properly. I've tried both ways and it always is one event behind on the statistics (after 4 events it shows the standings after the third event)

space-cash