Minecraft Dancing Trees

• 23 Replies

SkinniePost

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2018, 08:04:52 AM »
Kinda crazy looking...  That one tree shakes on the overhead view too.

bigned56

« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2018, 08:54:27 AM »
Same thing on ps4

mebby

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2018, 09:53:55 AM »
Definitely not seeing that on PC!

I haven't seen it on the PC either.  Although I can't be certain that I've played in high winds on an Alpine themed course yet so I'll have to specifically try that and see what happens.
Steam Name - Turnerm05
Xbox Live - Turnerm05

mebby

« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2018, 10:24:05 AM »
This definitely happens on the PC but the winds have to exceed 10 mph.  Pearl Mountain is a perfect example.  Just load it up with high or very high winds and go to the first tee.  You will see it immediately.

OK.  I've played that course before but likely not in winds higher than 10mph. 
Steam Name - Turnerm05
Xbox Live - Turnerm05

spacialgroover

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2018, 11:20:56 AM »
This definitely happens on the PC but the winds have to exceed 10 mph.  Pearl Mountain is a perfect example.  Just load it up with high or very high winds and go to the first tee.  You will see it immediately.

I played Pearl Mountain last night with 13+mph winds.
Didn't see this at all on PC.

(Nvidia GTX 1070ti GPU)
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 11:23:06 AM by spacialgroover »

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2018, 12:24:26 PM »
Devs are aware of the issue and are working on a fix for it.

CanuckHoser

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2018, 09:36:09 AM »
Thank goodness that they’re on this.  Had this happen to me in a stream and was getting nauseous.  Although, I did hope my “let designers throw in a few random yeti/sasquatch/bigfoot  spawns” suggestions had been taken to heart.
PSN ID: CanuckHoser
Steam: CanuckHoser

Andrew Hobson

« Reply #22 on: November 08, 2018, 07:30:30 PM »
Just played Pearl Mountain on the TGCT Q-School and was horrified by the pathetic tree bug which sees flat vector trees falling over then standing up again. You’d expect these type of amateurish graphics on a Nokia phone app but not on a PS4 top price title. A showcase event like this should not be plagued with such a embarrassing bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please post video of this if you can.  Would make it better for the devs to investigate this.

I’m amazed that the devs haven’t come across this before, as it happens on every course designed in the mountain theme. Was the game not tested before release?

I have never seen that happen before.   The game was definitely tested.
Yeah but you only tested on pc.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: November 08, 2018, 08:09:24 PM »
Just played Pearl Mountain on the TGCT Q-School and was horrified by the pathetic tree bug which sees flat vector trees falling over then standing up again. You’d expect these type of amateurish graphics on a Nokia phone app but not on a PS4 top price title. A showcase event like this should not be plagued with such a embarrassing bug.

Please post video of this if you can.  Would make it better for the devs to investigate this.

I’m amazed that the devs haven’t come across this before, as it happens on every course designed in the mountain theme. Was the game not tested before release?

I have never seen that happen before.   The game was definitely tested.
Yeah but you only tested on pc.

The public beta was on PC but that is by far not the only testing that happens.  It is tested internally on all platforms.

space-cash