Tour/Tournament Scores and Normal "Play a Round" Leaderboards.

• 2 Replies

AndrewG

« on: May 26, 2014, 08:59:43 AM »
HB

Currently it appears rounds played in tours and tournament do not count as rounds played on the course in the normal "Play a round" section, also scores recorded in the tours and tournament section don't count towards the leaderboards in the "Play a Round" section of the game.

IMHO, this should be changed so the rounds played in the tour/tournament count towards the leaderboards of the course in the normal "Play a round" section. After-all, a course record is a course record it shouldn't matter if was recorded in the tour/tournament section of the game.

Also some courses may get a allot of traffic in the tour/tournament section of the game, and the rounds played on the course won't get updated for that course in the normal "play a round" section, making a course appear less desirable to play due the lack rounds played on it.

It would also be good if the option was there, to also rate the course being played whilst playing it in the tour/tournament section of the game, as some people may never contribute to rating course due to the fact that they may only ever play their games in the tour/tournament mode of the game, just some thoughts......
I Use: Xbox 360 wired gamepad for Windows PC.

Steam Name: FirstBlitzerAu

My Courses

Somersett Lakes CC
The Lakes of Fall Golf Club
Badlands Country Club
Heritage Lakes CDC (Front 9)

AndrewG

« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2014, 03:23:32 AM »
It appears that these scores and round counts are appearing on the individual course leaderboards, I guess it was just a matter of "patiently" waiting for the leaderboards to update.

So no bug here, move along nothing to see here........ :)
I Use: Xbox 360 wired gamepad for Windows PC.

Steam Name: FirstBlitzerAu

My Courses

Somersett Lakes CC
The Lakes of Fall Golf Club
Badlands Country Club
Heritage Lakes CDC (Front 9)

HB_LorinB

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2014, 10:59:10 AM »
:)

space-cash