Question for Xbox owners

• 1 Replies

FRSTDWN

« on: November 12, 2018, 01:35:41 PM »
Have you guys been having issues with XBL the last couple of months.?

For me it is laggy when I start it up sometimes. Apps like Netflix and VUDU will start up. I have to keep trying or restart the Xbox. Kicking me from games when I look at my friends lists or my clubs. Just goes right the dashboard.

Some other things but those are the main ones?

I have solid connection so it cannot be that.

My thought is that XBL could be causing issues with the tempo on this game.
RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED!

XB1 X
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TGC 2019 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 07:19:29 PM »
Have you guys been having issues with XBL the last couple of months.?

For me it is laggy when I start it up sometimes. Apps like Netflix and VUDU will start up. I have to keep trying or restart the Xbox. Kicking me from games when I look at my friends lists or my clubs. Just goes right the dashboard.

Some other things but those are the main ones?

I have solid connection so it cannot be that.

My thought is that XBL could be causing issues with the tempo on this game.

I can go back to a point in time a couple of weeks prior to the server side patch, where I started seeing a pretty radical shift in tempo results on my XBox One X.  Tempo has been becoming increasingly unmanageable in the last three wees though.  I get at least a half dozen perfect/very fast tempos a round now.

I've also noticed there's a void in the downswing tempo on the feedback meter that begins about two gradients into the black region below the blue downswing tempo region.  I've NEVER seen the feedback meter stop in a region that's roughly 3 gradients below the blue and maybe 15 gradients into the black.  It's like there's a steep cutoff between what constitutes a "Fast" swing and a "Very Fast" swing.  There just seems to be no proportionality between a fast and a very fast downswing tempo.  Fast results in much more manageable results, but anything reported as "very fast" seems almost catastrophic. 

More to your point though, I am getting a lot more very fast tempos that seem to be out of scale with what I feel in the stick.  My senses tell me there should be more scaleable results between fast and very fast, and that's backed up be what I'm seeing on the swing feedback meter with this "void" in which the meter never stops in the region I described above. 

I haven't had any problems like you describe of VUDU or Netflix starting up, or being kicked from games when looking at friend's lists or clubs.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

space-cash