A small favor request from another human please

• 2 Replies

Valdebrun

« on: November 09, 2018, 09:01:15 AM »
I just got home from a 12 day stay in the hospital and I just can't read through all of this arguing stuff. While in the hospital I really missed TGC more than anything. If I could  just get a simple 1 or 2 sentence answer - have there been any client/server changes since  Nov 1?  I don't need the patch notes, just a simple "yeah some server adjustments were made around the 6th" is all I really want to know.  I don't even care what they were, just to know there were or weren't or maybe that some are still expected.

I hate to even ask this but I am an old sick man receiving end of life care and TGC is giving me some escape from the misery. I can sit for maybe an hour and get lost in some these wonderful RCR's.  The guys doing these RCR's need all of our appreciation .

I know there are others on here that are pretty sick also .  Best wishes to all of you.

(All you guys doing this constant arguing for personal preferences should be ashamed)

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2018, 09:30:25 AM »
No changes since October the 12th.Might be a patch soon with the release of the Disc version.Sorry to hear about your health Keep fighting and trying to enjoy some of the game,All the best Yeltzy.

Got to say reading this post wish i could do more to help,if you need any questions answered or anything send a PM any time.

Sent you a Message and friend request on xbox also.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 10:19:30 AM by Yeltzman »

ChaswW

« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2018, 10:03:38 AM »
No changes since October the 12th.Might be a patch soon with the release of the Disc version.Sorry to hear about your health Keep fighting and trying to enjoy some of the game,All the best Yeltzy.

Got to say reading this post wish i could do more to help,if you need any questions answered or anything send a PM any time.

Same here.Any help I can provide please let me know.Best wishes.
My Courses

Haunted Hills C.C.(HCP)
TPC @ Silent Night
Kong's Skull Island
Voodoo Island
Moonbase Alpha
TPC @ Red Planet
Pumpkin Hollow 2020
Devil's Pitchfork G.C.
RTJ Trail-Magnolia Grove(HCP)
RTJ-Magnolia Grove(Tour)
Crimson Valley G.C.