Swing animation stutters/stops repeatedly

• 1 Replies

Count2Potsto

« on: November 20, 2018, 11:01:51 PM »
Hi,

I have been having a problem for awhile now with my swing stopping in the backswing several times (on average 3-4) before actually letting me complete a swing. My swing motions are the same (within reason) for the swings that stop mid-way as they are for the ones that eventually go through. This has made the game nearly unplayable for me since it really messes up my timing when I have to make several attempts before a swing actually goes through and I am so surprised when it does I am often late or early with my swings.

At 1st this problem was only happening when I played solo career or exhibition matches, but now has started to occur in online play as well. In fact the last time I tried to play an online match, It timed me out after a full 2:30 trying to get 1 swing.

I'm playing on a PS4 with standard DualShock controllers. It happens with all my controllers, not just a single one.

I am also going to post a link below to a PSshare video I posted to twitter so you can see exactly what is happening.

https://twitter.com/Thestairmaster4/status/1054870605642846209

Please Help!

Thanks.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2018, 11:30:28 AM »
Sent your message over to the devs to investigate.

space-cash