Welcome to the Standard Club Association Season 2!

• 6 Replies

Bro-Grim

« on: December 01, 2018, 12:41:06 AM »
The Standard Club Association is a Beginner Club Only Society formed in July of 2018. We currently have 40 members with about half playing every event. There is some great competition and anyone can win any week. If you like using the short clubs, come on in and join us! This society is great for veterans and beginner's alike!

Season 2 begins Sunday, December 2nd!

Rules:

We use beginner clubs. Any players caught using other clubs will be banned automatically. If you're a switch hitter and forget to change clubs before starting an event, we ask that you do not finish the event. If you finish, you will be banned. The only other obvious is rule is no chipping, flopping or pitching from the greens if you have a straight line to the pin. No matter how far away from the pin you are.

Format:

A season will last approximately 3 months. We will play 2, 2 round tournaments a week. Monday through Wednesday and Thursday through Saturday with the exception being Championships, Majors and a special opening event. Those will be 3 rounds over 4 days. The Final will be 4 rounds over 5 days.

We will also do a Sunday Designer Series where our members can showcase their new courses. In the event that we do not have a  member designed course then it will be a Sunday Shootout Series. 1 day events. If we get good feedback from other members on a member designed course, it will probably make the tour.

Fees:

There are no fees for joining the society.
Regular events are 300 with 100% pay out.
Championships and Majors are 400 with 100% pay out.
The Final will be 500 with 100% pay out
Sunday Designer/Shootout Series will be 100 with 100% pay out.

There will be bonus purses for all Championships, Majors and the Final. The amount will be determined by what's in the club coffers.

Community:

With the in game chat, there doesn't appear much need for it, but we do have a PS4 community set up and all updates will be posted here weekly.

I hope you'll grab your short clubs and join us! We have a great group of guys and it's been great getting to know everyone!

2019 Courses:
Citi Links @ Indianola Reserve

Bro-Grim

« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 11:16:18 PM »
We are live in about 4 hours!

We're off to Oregon to start the season at The SCA Amateur Open @ The Dunes at Lake Marie Dec 2nd - 5th!

Should be a great 3 round competition! Now's your chance to get in on the beginning of the season!
2019 Courses:

Bro-Grim

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 12:00:42 AM »
There's still a few hours left to get in on The SCA Amateur Open @ The Dunes at Lake Marie! Top 3 are -36, -35 and -34.

Tomorrow we're off to New York for The Southwest Airline Classic @ The Olmsted - South Course Dec 6th - 8th!

It's only our 2nd event so there's still time to get in early!
2019 Courses:

Carentz

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 06:30:03 PM »
Okay, Bro-Grim I'm gonna join in. Not sure how well I'll do wish me luck... Already hearing roomers of nasty wind ---uhhhggggg

Bro-Grim

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2018, 05:17:50 PM »
Okay, Bro-Grim I'm gonna join in. Not sure how well I'll do wish me luck... Already hearing roomers of nasty wind ---uhhhggggg

Haha! Welcome to the club man! You didn't do to bad. They ain't all like that. I always keep wind at default so you never know what you're going to get.
2019 Courses:

Bro-Grim

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2018, 05:20:33 PM »
There's still some time to get in on our 2nd event! The Southwest Airline Classic @ The Olmsted - South Course! Top 3 are -18, -15 and -12.

Tomorrow we're off to Wisconsin for The Sunday Shootout Series 1 @ Hidden GC (RCR) Dec 9th!

1 round, 1 day, 100 entry. Thanks for checking us out!
2019 Courses:

Bro-Grim

« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 11:45:28 PM »
Good turn out for The Sunday Shootout Series 1 @ Hidden GC (RCR)! 3 way tie for 1st at -10.

This week we're off to Scotland for The Edrington Open @ St Andrews - Old Course Tourn. Dec 10th - 12th!

Top 3 are currently -29, -27 and -25.

Grab your short clubs and come join us! Entry to society is free!
2019 Courses:

space-cash