Alternate events - Top 25 Points leaders

• 4 Replies

savagegolf70

• PS4: "WRETCHED6170" - KFG Tour on FB and PS4 Comm.
    • KFG Tour
« on: December 06, 2018, 11:18:29 AM »
I just ran Season 1 in my Society (KFG Tour) and noticed when setting certain events to Alternates and doing the Top whatever (Points, Earnings) for the Current Season, I still get people playing these events despite they ARE NOT eligible (especially if they played maybe 3 times the whole season - how's that mathematically possible?). I think it works on Previous Event set-ups but even then, it seems people refuse to play the Alternate anyway - they still feel excluded somehow, so I stopped scheduling them until the end of the season. But, on that note, if it's not working to begin with by taking the actual Top number set, why bother setting it up in the 1st place? Needs fixed! This was a deterrent for the ones who play big events only and waste moderators' time. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
New TGC 2019 Releases:

Chichester Expanse
Serenade Valley GCC
Paladin Reef GC
Solaris Trace Golf Club
Windermere Cove
Saxonvale Pointe (Noble)
Saxonvale Pointe (Wilds)
Saxonvale Pointe (Moor)
TSO's Wizards of Winter

Pipeit55

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 11:39:59 AM »
I just ran Season 1 in my Society (KFG Tour) and noticed when setting certain events to Alternates and doing the Top whatever (Points, Earnings) for the Current Season, I still get people playing these events despite they ARE NOT eligible (especially if they played maybe 3 times the whole season - how's that mathematically possible?). I think it works on Previous Event set-ups but even then, it seems people refuse to play the Alternate anyway - they still feel excluded somehow, so I stopped scheduling them until the end of the season. But, on that note, if it's not working to begin with by taking the actual Top number set, why bother setting it up in the 1st place? Needs fixed! This was a deterrent for the ones who play big events only and waste moderators' time. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.
Wayne, I heard that the event has to have a bonus purse that equals more then 3,000.00 after the 10% fee. i haven't tried it but just passing it on
Pipeit55   ( ISKNGRIS PSN )

savagegolf70

• PS4: "WRETCHED6170" - KFG Tour on FB and PS4 Comm.
    • KFG Tour
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 01:19:31 PM »
I did. I had 5,000 for one and 10,000 for others lol
New TGC 2019 Releases:

Chichester Expanse
Serenade Valley GCC
Paladin Reef GC
Solaris Trace Golf Club
Windermere Cove
Saxonvale Pointe (Noble)
Saxonvale Pointe (Wilds)
Saxonvale Pointe (Moor)
TSO's Wizards of Winter

Martbloke

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 01:35:48 PM »
This is a known bug for all society play including Solo. Hoping it will be fixed in the next patch coming soon.

madmaz116

« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2018, 09:51:02 AM »
This is a known bug for all society play including Solo. Hoping it will be fixed in the next patch coming soon.

Hoping? ..more like it will be fixed ( QA in games is ****e these days)

space-cash