Private Match fails after 2 or 3 holes of play

• 3 Replies

garyn

« on: December 11, 2018, 09:21:38 PM »
My neighbor and I have never been able to play more than 3 holes in a private match. We are each on our own xbox one, playing TGC 2019. What happens after 2 or 3 holes is that we'll finish a hole and upon moving to the next tee I'll see my neighbors player on the tee, he'll see my player on the tee, and neither of us has control of either player.

Any help?

Thanks,
Gary

madmaz116

« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 07:51:59 AM »
My neighbor and I have never been able to play more than 3 holes in a private match. We are each on our own xbox one, playing TGC 2019. What happens after 2 or 3 holes is that we'll finish a hole and upon moving to the next tee I'll see my neighbors player on the tee, he'll see my player on the tee, and neither of us has control of either player.

Any help?

Thanks,
Gary

This is a known issue , hopefully fixed in the next patch

neilwilkes

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2018, 09:43:48 AM »
Known issue on version 1.02 or 1.03?

alreadysunk

« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2019, 03:05:23 PM »
Hello there,

we also experience this problem.

We play it with 2-4 players and most times if a player is disconnected we have to kill the game because the normal exit of the game even don't work anymore. Even if the disconnected player reconnects the synchronisation between all players seems not to happen and the red circle spins forever. We had waited serveral minutes and mostly without luck. It can happen anytime at first hole or at last.

Yesterday 2 of 4 players were synchronisied and could finish the game but the others were out of the round.

Can we please get any official feedback that this bug tracked and is tried to get fixed? This is really annoying for us players and our watchers on twitch.

Thanks, with kind regards
Christian

PS: ? WT? Sorry, I don't know how a cow in your country makes but here it makes "muh". What a stupid question.

space-cash