No More Than 5 Societies Showing Up In Your List

• 4 Replies

Scotty

« on: December 13, 2018, 02:53:51 PM »
Hi

Following the recent patch where it was stated that we could now play in up to 10 societies (which I am over the moon about), however upon going through the societies list and joining a few others when I back out to see societies that I am a member of... it is still the original 5 I had before the patch that show up... not even a scroll bar that might be hiding my newly joined ones. Maybe its just me? Also I'm not seeing an option to leave the society that I created although I might have read that part wrong in the patch notes.

Thanks
Scotty

JoeS_HB

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2018, 03:31:26 PM »
Hi Scotty,

You should be able to use the bumper on your gamepad to go to a 2nd page to see additional Societies.

Scotty

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2018, 09:49:04 AM »
ah yes, thanks... never noticed that..

Andrew Hobson

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2018, 10:56:33 AM »
Game keeps occasionally dropping a society if you have a full compliment. Yet if you go to the society thats missing, you are still in it and can play events.
Turning Xbox off and back on seems to cure it. Dont know if its your problem or theirs.

Brett1987

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2018, 07:36:42 PM »
In one of the new updates, they began allowing us to join up to 10 societies. Like JoeS said, you just have to flip to a second page.
Brett of Bretts (Xbox)

space-cash