PGA TOUR issues

• 10 Replies

Martbloke

« on: December 15, 2018, 07:16:24 AM »
So since the patch I've noticed the following:

1) When viewing the schedule you still cannot notice what is a regular or what is a major event. I can see the event you are playing displays if it is a regular or major but not future events
2) the schedule does not show requirements for future events anymore - all have nothing showing
3) the schedule also does not show the purse or 1st place winnings for future events anymore

neilwilkes

« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2018, 09:42:10 AM »
Agree completely re the Majors, not noticed the others but will check here

Martbloke

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 05:26:00 PM »
Oh and also now that I've just played the Green Hill Classic, I see that I didn't qualify for the Juno Cup. However I don't know what I needed to do to qualify for it 1) because of the OP bug and 2) because there is no way to see what the qualification rules were once the tournament has been/is being played. You just see the mini leaderboard and there's nowhere I can find that tells me - so would be nice if this was added like adding which are Major tournaments.

There was another thing with this which was odd. When finishing the Green Hill Classic, I got a pop up just after hitting advance saying I was cut from the tournament. I thought this was odd as I just finished it but now I know it was referring to The Juno Cup which I didn't qualify for. Just an odd place for it and I think it should have popped up when I got to the PGA TOUR home and actually say "You did not qualify for the Juno Cup as you did not meet the requirement of X". That way at least it would've made a lot more sense.

familyrm

• The Beat goes on !!
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 11:35:42 AM »
The scores being posted by AI players are ridiculous.  I thought that with all the name "PGA TOUR" we would see MANY REAL courses used on the REAL TOUR.  Currently we have a few REAL courses and a bunch of vague fill ins.

Martbloke

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 08:11:37 PM »
Now that the last patch has caused a further issue (like all patches do when not completely QA'd) in that you don't see the event requirements for future events in the schedule tab anymore, can someone advise what the requirements are for the 4 Major events please:

Legends Championship
Northwest Open
The Royal Championship
The Golf Club Championship

Also what other events have requirements apart from the last few for the playoffs and what are the requirements?

Martbloke

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 07:33:22 AM »
Now that the last patch has caused a further issue (like all patches do when not completely QA'd) in that you don't see the event requirements for future events in the schedule tab anymore, can someone advise what the requirements are for the 4 Major events please:

Legends Championship
Northwest Open
The Royal Championship
The Golf Club Championship

Also what other events have requirements apart from the last few for the playoffs and what are the requirements?

HB? Any chance of advising please so we know what the requirements are until you can fix, please?

It's kinda frustrating not knowing what I need to do to be able to qualify and so you cannot plan your career around it e.g. which events you can skip without affecting entry to these.

Would be nice if you could just publish a list of all PGA events that have requirements and what each of these requirements are for these just for the time being.

CoryP_HB

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2019, 09:32:35 AM »
Hey Mart, the gating breaks down as follows.

Champions Invitational - Won a PGA Event in Career.
The Juno Cup - Won a PGA Event in Career.
Whitstable Championship - Top 70 Money List in current season.
The Legends Championship - Won a PGA Major in Career OR Top 50 Money List in current season.
Evergreen Classic - Top 50 Money List in current season.
THE PLAYERS Championship - Top 100 Money List in current season.
Trinity Invitational - Won a PGA Major in Career OR Top 100 Money List in current season.
The Columbus Cup - Won a PGA Event in current season OR Top 50 Money List in current season.
Northwest Open - Won a PGA Major in Career OR Top 60 Money List in current season.
The Royal Championship - Won a PGA Major in Career OR Top 50 Money List in current season.
Northwood Invitational - Won a PGA Event in current season OR Top 50 Money List in current season.
The Golf Club Championship - Won a PGA Major in Career OR Won any Event in current season

Playoffs breakdown as follows
HB Studios Invitational - Top 125 FedExCup Points.
Dell Technologies Championship - Top 100 FedExCup Points.
Trios Championship - Top 75 FedExCup Points.
Season Championship - Top 30 FedExCup Points.

Hope this helps!

Martbloke

« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2019, 10:32:27 AM »
Hey Mart, the gating breaks down as follows.

Champions Invitational - Won a PGA Event in Career.
The Juno Cup - Won a PGA Event in Career.
Whitstable Championship - Top 70 Money List in current season.
The Legends Championship - Won a PGA Major in Career OR Top 50 Money List in current season.
Evergreen Classic - Top 50 Money List in current season.
THE PLAYERS Championship - Top 100 Money List in current season.
Trinity Invitational - Won a PGA Major in Career OR Top 100 Money List in current season.
The Columbus Cup - Won a PGA Event in current season OR Top 50 Money List in current season.
Northwest Open - Won a PGA Major in Career OR Top 60 Money List in current season.
The Royal Championship - Won a PGA Major in Career OR Top 50 Money List in current season.
Northwood Invitational - Won a PGA Event in current season OR Top 50 Money List in current season.
The Golf Club Championship - Won a PGA Major in Career OR Won any Event in current season

Playoffs breakdown as follows
HB Studios Invitational - Top 125 FedExCup Points.
Dell Technologies Championship - Top 100 FedExCup Points.
Trios Championship - Top 75 FedExCup Points.
Season Championship - Top 30 FedExCup Points.

Hope this helps!

Fantastic. Thanks so much!  :D

FRSTDWN

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2019, 08:27:03 PM »
Suprised a sim guy like you enjoys playing against bots so much .
RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED!

XB1 X
Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB
Scuf Elite Controller
LG C7
Denon AVR-S920W Receiver
Klipsch Surround sound
Fiber 250 Down Up

TGC 2019 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
TST Tour Member

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

Martbloke

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 07:11:25 AM »
Suprised a sim guy like you enjoys playing against bots so much .

Haha just giving it a go as I like the thought of gunning for the FexEx Cup which doesn't take months to complete.

Martbloke

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 12:24:49 PM »
Ok so now I've made it to the playoffs it appears the players who made it are not correct!

The 1st event for the top 125 includes 9 players who finished outside the top 125 and I cannot see any reason why. Below are those that are playing the event but finished outside the top 125 points:

Name / Pts rank / Money rank / (HCP)

R. Reyes / 127 / 127 / (0.1)
B. Johnson / 134 / 136 / (0.4)
K. Quinn / 131 / 85 / (+2.9)
O. Sloan / 136 / 90 / (+1.5)
M. Iglesias / 135 / 143 / (0.6)
K. Choo / 131 / 85 / (+2.9)
D. Lau / 132 / 129 / (0.4)
T. Daniel / 138 / 135 / (+1.2)
D. Tremblay / 132 / 106 / (+1.5)

Why is this? So many bugs that need to be fixed.

I've renamed the top 125 who qualified by adding their place next to their name so they're easily identifiable so I will track how it works through the playoffs. This really should've been found in testing but the more you delve into the game and modes, the more bugs you uncover which says to me there was a major lack of testing from the start unfortunately.

space-cash