FedEx points for finals not adding for online societies

• 4 Replies

darvaan

« on: December 22, 2018, 01:22:14 PM »
It counts the other stats correct but adds 0 FedEx points to anyone's total. They should be worth 4x with 2000 lots to the event winner. My playoffs started Dec 15 and we are on the third and final event now. I have to calculate the points myself to determine the season 1 champ but I shouldn't have too. This is on ps4 and my online society is in my Sig. Btw I tested this in solo societies and it seemed to work fine there.
GM of Masochist Sim Club(PS4) - All Aids Off on the finest PGA/RCR courses

Martbloke

« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 07:28:00 PM »
This is a little disappointing that the basics of scoring are not working.

Can I ask, in single society does it now only allow say the top 30 to play in an event if that qualification rule is set rather than a full 150ish field?

Brett1987

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2018, 06:23:57 PM »
I had this same exact thing happen to me on Xbox. Everything was fine until the playoffs. I made 35 events, 5 or 6 were championship, 3 majors, 3 finals and no alternates. The playoffs started and I let the top 50 in, then top 25 were supposed to make the 2nd round and top 10 to the Tour championship. But no one got any points for the last three events. I too, had to do the points myself. I had to let people who shouldn't of been in the final two rounds play, so that people who moved up the points didn't get left out. I'm gonna message you because we need to figure this out.
Brett of Bretts (Xbox)

Brett1987

« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2018, 07:33:56 PM »
As an added note, I made a similar forum post and posted it to 4 different board, so hopefully we get some attention drawn to this issue.
Brett of Bretts (Xbox)

darvaan

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 10:06:08 AM »
Still not working, just happened to 2 more societies I'm in.
Is this ever going to be addressed?
GM of Masochist Sim Club(PS4) - All Aids Off on the finest PGA/RCR courses

space-cash