The new patch and the mouse!!!

• 18 Replies

wim1234

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2019, 04:04:00 PM »
I enjoy the challenge of the mouse on my laptop in tgc'19.  On ps4 witha controller?  Ehh. I dont.  If you like no challenge in hitting a driver or fairway wood at all/ want to post -10 rounds ,  you will like this game on console.
you forget ppl have different capabilities.
i play on xbox with the proclubs, and have about 4 to 5 under for a round depending on the course and coniditons.
on a difficult copurse with windy, i dont break aleays par.
i am happy with the difficulty.

jasonu38

• GroupMember
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2019, 09:54:43 PM »
This whole mouse issue is just plain crap. Game is basically ruined and unplayable with any joy as its just random now. Good job HB, you got your money...
AMD FX-4350 Quad-Core Processor 4.21GHz
XFX R7 260X Graphics
8GB PC-1866 DDR3 RAM
Windows 7 64 bit

Greg-J

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2019, 07:25:50 PM »
I am trying to use the mouse (well, track-ball) with TGC2 and it's awful. I figured I'd check this out to see if it would be any better and I'm glad I found your thread. I can't imagine it could be worse than TGC2, but knowing that they aren't interested in fixing it is enough to keep me from buying it.

Guess I'll stick with Tiger Woods 08' for now...

---

On a serious note, do the developers actually read these forums and look for feedback, or do they develop in a vacuum?

HB_AshleyH

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2019, 04:23:06 PM »
On a serious note, do the developers actually read these forums and look for feedback, or do they develop in a vacuum?

Yes, we do look here for feedback.
Game Designer

space-cash