Please support the PlayStation Move controller to play the golf club 2019

• 2 Replies

edisonyang2002

« on: December 27, 2018, 03:12:01 PM »
I have always supported PS games, especially in 2K series, 2K sports games are very good, this does not need to be suspicious, but
Golf game is to be as high as possible. If you feel less swing, Why do you want to play golf at home?
There is no point at all. Now that the technology is so high, why can't it support more operational performance?
You will only get more players who support GOLF CLUB. If you are afraid that the game will lose fairness, you can set the swing mechanism to only single or not online play mode.
Such support functions are like Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11,12,13
Does not require VR
Obviously many players need PS MOVE support, but after so many years, I have not seen you have worked hard and updated in this regard.
Today's technology is not a problem for such support, let alone the PS official already has this feature.
Obviously you don't care about the needs of the players!!!! Don't let the players who buy your games disappoint you!!!

IIJohnnyRingoII

« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 03:50:30 PM »
I have always supported PS games, especially in 2K series, 2K sports games are very good, this does not need to be suspicious, but
Golf game is to be as high as possible. If you feel less swing, Why do you want to play golf at home?
There is no point at all. Now that the technology is so high, why can't it support more operational performance?
You will only get more players who support GOLF CLUB. If you are afraid that the game will lose fairness, you can set the swing mechanism to only single or not online play mode.
Such support functions are like Tiger Woods PGA Tour 11,12,13
Does not require VR
Obviously many players need PS MOVE support, but after so many years, I have not seen you have worked hard and updated in this regard.
Today's technology is not a problem for such support, let alone the PS official already has this feature.
Obviously you don't care about the needs of the players!!!! Don't let the players who buy your games disappoint you!!!

Hmmm....Once again in English please.

fcp105

« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 01:31:05 PM »
I believe he/she is asking for Playstation Move capability.

space-cash