Anyone else hard to find skins play in matchmaking. I doubt it doesnt work.

• 4 Replies

Johannes77

« on: January 02, 2019, 03:56:52 PM »
?

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 04:18:52 PM »
Don't think enough random players select Skins to play,best way to play skins is to find a friend online.

Hugh Jass Koda

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 07:07:50 AM »
I like playing in matchmaking but stopped playing there because two things.  No playoffs to determine an outright winner and when your winning a match most of the time the opponent quits and you both take a loss!  That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen and
My Course:   White Mountains Country Club

ualkoebs

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 10:55:19 AM »
I play Skins 4 nights(3 rounds) a week vs. friend online.  It's perfect, quickest way to play too.  Just wish there were galleries to add a bit of drama? 

ualkoebs

« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2019, 11:54:50 AM »
I enjoy skins far more than stroke play!  Buddy and I play 3-6 days/nights a week at this point and are fairly equal so it is great.  We attempted to join the matchmaking 2v2 last night and wow is that a total pain in the ass!  A group would join us and then just leave or sometimes we'd get 3 join us(5) which should be impossible?  All this before a match would even initiate?  They would join and it would just keep spinning and say searching for players,  even after it would say 4of4?   WTF??? And 9 holes?? Who's idea was that?  I just get warmed up at hole 6 and then its over?  Dumb . It is fun though and would prefer to do the 2v2 nightly ove just he and I against each other.   But might not be worth the headache.

space-cash