Designed course plays not updating

• 4 Replies

GmanUK65

« on: January 03, 2019, 12:14:15 PM »
Me and a number of players have noticed that some courses are not updating their amount of plays. I've just noticed this with my courses in past couple of days but some people I've been in contact with have stated that it has been happening for weeks with theirs. One has stated that one of his courses should have a handicapped status by now. How are courses updated, I would have thought automatically? Is a bug causing this problem? Are you (HB developers) aware of this problem?

GmanUK65

« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2019, 10:55:23 AM »
Another example is a course designed by myself called "Cartington Hall GC" which was published 2 weeks ago. It was in an event last week from a society I am involved in, and before this event it had 22 plays. In the event, which had 2 rounds, 17 people played it making a total of 34 plays. Adding to the 22 plays this should have made the total plays at least 56 plays, but it is still only showing 22 plays.

So, as mentioned above: How often are course plays updated? Or is there still a glitch?

Earlier in another post I did a test to see if any moerators look at these posts and I got quite a quick reply from a moderator so, this showed they are looked at. This means that I will know that this post will be seen by a moderator. So, can somebody please answer it? 

GmanUK65

« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2019, 09:22:30 PM »
So it seemsthe moderators only answer posts if they can be bothered which seems to be very rare. So Mr Moderator, if you cannot be bothered to answer this post, please kick me off this what seems to be a waste of time forum so I dont have to waste my time writing posts/replies in this pointless forum

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 03:41:09 PM »
Can't find Cartington Hall in TGC1 game,where this forum is,but have found it in TGC 2019.You Are correct Course plays not updating for certain courses in tgc 2019 it began when they released a patch for tgc2 and ever since for some reason some courses don't update.I know it does not answer the question but here is one topic about it in bug section at TGC 2019 forum.(there as been many about it)

http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php/topic,27480.0.html

Perhaps you could add it there,but plenty of courses work and some just don't which i have no answer for.(i have one as well in tgc2019)

« Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 03:46:21 PM by Yeltzman »

slick60

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2019, 06:48:54 PM »
I have been playing my designed courses for months now and they are not updating at all. How can this be remedied? It really is most annoying along with all the other crashes that are taking place in the designer of late on PS4. Please assist and respond HB. Thank you.
slick60
None of the course under this name are updating
Courses:
Devil's Pulpit RCR
Deerhurst Highlands GCRCR
Wardsville Falls G.C.
The Links of Beckon Ridge
Wardsville Golf Club
Wardsvile's Theodore 9 hole

space-cash