Leaderboard Error - Oldkid's Society

• 4 Replies

awmacv

« on: January 07, 2019, 08:47:04 PM »
Last week we had the attached error on our leaderboard, that affected points and payouts.  Any ideas?

Also, is there a way to access round scores for the members of the society before they have completed all 4 rounds?

Thank you,

awmacv

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 06:29:13 AM »
Last week we had the attached error on our leaderboard, that affected points and payouts.  Any ideas?

Also, is there a way to access round scores for the members of the society before they have completed all 4 rounds?

Thank you,
Bump... Can anyone who has experience with this forum tell me how long it usually takes for the developers to address bug concerns?  It's disappointing that there's been nothing for a week, but perhaps that's the norm.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Martbloke

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 03:41:46 PM »
This unfortunately is the norm despite all the promise at the beginning of this new game of change and a lot more openness and willing to talk.

They may respond, but may be a while until they do.

awmacv

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2019, 08:29:58 AM »

Thank you,
Ok HB,

Being a proud Nova Scotian, I am thrilled that a local company has the opportunity to control this space and defend you to the naysayers who feel like you've **** the bed when it comes to customer service. 

Don't get me wrong, I love the game and hope you continue to build on it, and perhaps your industry doesn't need to be responsive to it's customer base.  But imagine how great your game could be if you just did a little bit more.  You offer the opportunity of a great community with your online play but fail to respond to the people who support it and fail to correct what are obvious errors in programming and design.  To have posted an error that affected the outcome of a tournament many weeks ago and have no acknowledgement is pure ignorance on your part.

I'm my job as the Customer Experience manager in the telecommunications industry I don't have the luxury of ignoring our customer's concerns, or we would lose them to the competition.  Please don't become complacent simply because you don't have a real competitor in the marketplace right now.  Potential competitors will recognize your ignorance and take advantage of a base who will move to a game that adapts to their needs.

Maybe my observations are misplaced, and I hope they are.  But it doesn't feel that way at the moment.

-A

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

METHUZELAH

• "The Open Society 2.0" on TGC 2 & TGC 2019
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2019, 01:23:11 PM »
We "feel your pain" as we too are experiencing an issue (again) that desperately needs to be fixed. In our case, some of our Society members scores are not being reflected on their personal leaderboard after finishing a tournament and/or a round. In most cases we see their scores reflected on our Admin leaderboard but the members do not see their final scores on theirs. Also, some members were allowed to play in both the Alternate event and the Main event which skews the stats for points, earnings, etc. We posted about this issue (and many other issues related to Societies in TGC2019) a long time ago and we posted again last week after several new complaints from members. Unfortunately, HB developers have consistently ignored our posts/concerns all along. At one time, we posted an extensive list of issues that needed (and still need) to be addressed but they chose to ignore that post/list as well. The strange thing is we will reach a point (if we haven't already) when the only people left playing TGC 2019 are the loyal, committed, online golfers who still play the game due to their affiliation with one or more Societies in TGC 2019 yet the developers have done nothing to address the significant issues that still exist. Hope you have better luck than we have getting someone to respond to your post(s) and wouldn't it be great if they did that before the official announcements about all the exciting, new features included in TGC 2021.  ;)
“Golf… is the infallible test. The man who can go into a patch of rough alone, with the knowledge that only God is watching him, and play his ball where it lies, is the man who will serve you faithfully and well.” -P.G. Wodehouse

space-cash