Is there any point filing reports in this forum?

• 4 Replies

neilwilkes

« on: February 26, 2019, 06:52:42 AM »
Just curious really, as the last bug reports I have filed are totally unanswered by HB.
The last time they responded to a bug report (network issues) was to tell me I need to somehow magically add information to the PS4 report and include my username.
But there is no way to actually do this.
As for the December patch fiasco, all reports have been totally ignored.

This is not good.

awmacv

« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 07:06:57 AM »
Just curious really, as the last bug reports I have filed are totally unanswered by HB.
The last time they responded to a bug report (network issues) was to tell me I need to somehow magically add information to the PS4 report and include my username.
But there is no way to actually do this.
As for the December patch fiasco, all reports have been totally ignored.

This is not good.
My experience is that a post to this forum only serves as good practice of your typing skills. 

Love the game but the engagement from HB had been an amazing disappointment so far.  Forever the optimist, I keep hoping they recognize some value in their customer base.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

moneyman273

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 10:00:55 AM »
I'd have to say no, not really.

Online private alt shot post patch (last patch I believe):  1) Ghost ball present after you hit your putt. (You see your putt going towards the hole and the ghost ball sitting by your feet).  2) Opponents ball in the line of path during your putt.  3) One player isn't hitting off of a tee, but off of another ball, stuck into the ground. A bug report was created over two months ago regarding this. HB never commented on this or addressed whether they would be fixing these obvious flaws.

It is very disappointing and it's not good for business when these types of concerns are addressed by the paying customer and threads get locked.  But, I digress, what do I know?
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 03:55:51 PM by moneyman273 »

neilwilkes

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 11:28:37 AM »
There are so many graphic glitches it is not funny.
Apart from the opponent ball on the green (most distracting, especially when putting through it) I can always see my putt marker whilst my opponent is playing his putt too.

neilwilkes

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2019, 05:10:10 AM »
The only time you get a response from hb is when they ban you for criticism. Tbh it's justified, the game is garbage and has got worse since the dec update. Shame really, the game has so much potential and depth but hb just aren't bothered.

I could not agree more and it is entirely because of your last comment that I even bother trying to file this stuff - if I did not care I would simply not bother but things are now beyond a joke. I can hit straight (lots of practise) but it seems that straight hitters are being heavily penalized now with this stupid Power Fade mechanic where I can hit a ruler straight Perfect/Perfect tee shot & get out driven by my playing partner hitting perfect/slow. Madness.
To have the same mechanic on chips, pitches and flops is inexcusable. It is very, very easy to get out the LW, try to do a partial backswing (which then always comes out as fast no matter what I do) and a soft chip - the end result is almost always a fast/slow or a fast/very slow with the result a teeny chip from the greenside ends up with 20 plus yards of travel on it. I can out-distance a perfect/perfect gap wedge chip with a mi**** lob wedge chip, which goes miles instead of duffing (as a slow downswing should do in these cases). It is also impossible in a greenside bunker to do a partial swing and get anything other than a fast or very fast backswing.

space-cash