Dumb question about career mode

• 5 Replies

johneric8

• GroupMember
  • Been here since the beginning!
« on: February 26, 2019, 07:14:45 PM »
Could someone be so kind to tell me that after I finish the first season of career mode does it default back to the same courses and season?

I forgot what courses I played in my first career season and I'm wondering if it's pointless to continue?  I really don't want to play the next season if it's the same courses..   I know I can do offline society,  but I'm not all that thrilled to pick all the courses and conditions..

In case anyone is confused with my question,  I finished my first season in my pga career all I want to know if it's the same exact course selection when after you complete the fedex cup and your first season...   Thanks
Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

johneric8

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 10:51:32 PM »
No one knows the answer to this question?
Please HB,  give us a way to share user created society templates of our tour course schedules.

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 10:31:47 AM »
Yes its the same courses,don't look very often here at the questions its like a sub forum down here.

johneric8

• GroupMember
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 01:15:29 PM »
Yes its the same courses,don't look very often here at the questions its like a sub forum down here.

Thanks Yeltz..   The Only reason I asked is because I stopped playing a while back and forgot most of the courses that I played in the Career so I was wondering if they changed since I didn't remember most of them..   I don't mind the offline society,  but it's missing the crowds standing around on the sides which I miss.. 

I would really love to see a way for us to be able to download created season files by community members,  I think this would be amazing.

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2019, 01:59:08 PM »
Yes i have mentioned it instead of solo society have it instead like tour/tournaments from TGC1 days,when you could set up a evemt/tour and have it there forever for people to play.So etc....someone could create the PGA tour set it up there forever and either play against scores from the community or play against local AI. 

I for one not a fan of the crowds they just seem a little fake at the moment,but i do understand loads of players love the crowds but i just perfer the old tgc1 of me playing the course.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 02:02:00 PM by Yeltzman »

johneric8

• GroupMember
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 02:38:09 PM »
Because of the issues with multiplayer being too much work to get the right kind of game I've kind of abandoned it for career mode.  I have it set to hard and I do win some of the tourneys but I don't win them all so at least I feel some of the competition..

I would love to see them improve the career mode moving forward so that we can pick different courses and or user seasons.  If I'm being honest though I don't like going against real players because I feel there are always going to too many of those that are cheating to win so that makes it not fun for me.  It's kind of a reminder of the short comings of humans while playing online so I mostly choose to stay away unless I know all the players.

I get that the crowds don't look great, but I kind of tune that part out and just view them as ambience.  It's no different than how I view the crowds in Madden in the sense that it's a small part of the game but helps with making it more like reality.

space-cash