Swing mechanic is broken.

• 0 Replies

neilwilkes

« on: March 08, 2019, 05:04:08 AM »
I make no apology for filing this yet again as a bug report, but it is completely ruining the whole game for me.
I have tried again & again to get a reasonable explanation of why this was done but HB just ignore this and try to say it is as it should be when it is patently wrong.

The problem is this whole tempo issue & the "Power Fade" mechanic, which is not anything like realistic.
Here are the problems I have with this and anybody else who gets the same problem please add your voice to this.

1 - straight Perfect/Slow drives should never, ever out-distance a straight Perfect/Perfect drive - yet they do.
2 - Power Fades should not be applied to pitches, chips and flops - yet it is. I have now lost count of the number of times I have managed to get a chip with Perfect/Slow that flies much, much further than a perfect/perfect one. Again this is nonsensical.
(A straight slow downswing should simply make the ball go a shorter distance, not slice and certainly not further.
A straight Fast downswing should make the ball go further, not hook).
3 - Why oh why is it impossible from a greenside bunker to get anything other than a fast backswing if I try to do a partial swing? The combination of fast back & then slow down makes flight path almost totally unpredictable.

Please change this. It is utterly destroying any enthusiasm I have for this game.

space-cash