Constant Disconnects

• 24 Replies

AllenP2112

« on: March 10, 2019, 01:56:59 PM »
Could someone at HB please explain why I am constantly getting disconnected from the game and getting "Error Code HB-RS [1702]" reports and telling to go to main menu and reconnect.
I had this happen to me last evening and thought to try something. I got the "Go To Main Menu"message but this time I went to Spotify and had no problem logging in. The same with doing several Internet searchest but when I went back to the game I still had to connect from main menu.
I know its not the hub or the PS4 as I have no problems with a TV Streaming stick on a TV which is further away from the hub than the PS4 or any other games that need internet connection. Why is it just this game?!!
Ive asked this before on many occasions but never had a satisfactory reply from anyone at HB. Why! Why! Why!
I want an answer!

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 06:44:16 PM »
Checking with the devs to see if they are seeing any issue with the PS4 servers.

AllenP2112

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 06:48:23 PM »
Thanks for that. How interesting.
So then HB Kieth. What are you going to do?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 07:22:59 PM by HB_KeithC »

AllenP2112

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2019, 07:55:47 PM »
Still waiting HB Kieth. Still waiting and why are you removing posts?

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2019, 11:00:32 AM »
Haven't heard anything back yet.  Spring cleaning.

neilwilkes

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2019, 08:40:45 AM »
And still the constant crashing & disconnects continue.
Happened twice over the weekend to me - again.
Both times private matches.
First time I got a notification my playing partner had "left the in-game group" and that I was now the new group leader.
Might as well give up when this happens as there is no way back from this at all - all effort wasted, match is gone.
Called my friend who said he had got an "unexpected network error" and a hard crash.

Yesterday I got the same notification.
Then I get "reconnecting" appear, followed by "an unexpected error has occurred", dumping me to the home screen of the game - but with no graphics. I could see the options but against a black background. Called my playing partner & he said I just...vanished. No notifications, no nothing.
This happens probably at least once per session, with it being rare to actually complete a round.
My PS4 is hard wired to my router.modem via Cat5e Ethernet cable - this is not my equipment at fault.

This game is so broken it is getting close to unplayable, and nobody at HB seems to care.
Maybe I need to write to 2K instead?

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 10:47:43 AM »
Thanks for the info.  I will pass it along to the devs to help them investigate.

AllenP2112

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 11:40:43 AM »
Haven't heard anything back yet.  Spring cleaning.

Spring cleaning? Theres a serious problem and it need fixing NOW!!

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2019, 08:00:07 PM »
http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php/topic,24531.0.html

Per Forum rules, posting attacks toward HB and/or it's employees will get deleted every single time and could very well lead to a ban.  Posting the same thing over and over is not necessary and will also most likely get deleted.

We understand it is frustrating and do apologize for that. I posted that the devs will investigate the issue.  The devs will do what they can to try to help.  This doesn't seem to be happening to the majority of players otherwise the forums would be littered with posts regarding this issue.  Therefore it becomes trying to find out exactly what is causing it for you AND be able to reproduce the issue at will.   Both of those things have to happen in order for a potential solution to be found.  This can be very tough to do sometimes as users have all sorts of different setups and it only takes one thing to cause an issue.

AllenP2112

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2019, 07:58:17 PM »
One person or one hundred people with a problem. They should be treated in the same way and with the same level of commitment from the devs and if they cant take a bit of flack from someone and others who have complained about this time and time again since the game release then thats not my problem. All I want is a product that works. Is that too much to ask for?

AllenP2112

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2019, 05:21:27 PM »
How much longer have I got to wait?

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #11 on: April 03, 2019, 05:38:56 AM »
Just wondering have you got a TV streaming device somewhere in household. Xmas Brought a NOW tv streaming box,and if it's turned on here,whilst i am playing the Golf,i do lose connection to the golf and have to connect again,Might be something to do with my internet and how its set up just a thought no idea if its the answer.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2019, 05:42:17 AM by Yeltzman »

AllenP2112

« Reply #12 on: April 03, 2019, 04:03:00 PM »
Just wondering have you got a TV streaming device somewhere in household. Xmas Brought a NOW tv streaming box,and if it's turned on here,whilst i am playing the Golf,i do lose connection to the golf and have to connect again,Might be something to do with my internet and how its set up just a thought no idea if its the answer.

Yes, I do have a NowTV stick that I got at Christmas but the disconnect problems started well before that and besides, if I get disconnected from the golf I can still go straight to Spotify or the iternet page and connect straight away no problem. I get disconnected from the game not the internet

HB! Please sort something out or at least have the decency to acknowledge my messages.

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #13 on: April 03, 2019, 04:22:15 PM »
I don't lose internet connection everything is fine,just the golf club disconnects goes to main menu just press go back online from there and everything is fine,like i said just a thought that's all.

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: April 03, 2019, 06:54:50 PM »
This is the sort of thing where it could be near impossible for the devs to figure out.  In Yeltzman's case, how could the devs ever plan for an external device that disconnects him?   You said it happened before you bought that device but what if another external thing is causing issues.  The devs would literally have to be at your house to examine your entire setup.

As I said before, I completely understand it's frustrating but when it's not a system wide issue, it becomes extremely hard to know what is causing it.

space-cash