Strange Avatar/Player

• 3 Replies

jeffbdvs

« on: March 19, 2019, 11:58:35 AM »

I'm on PS4 Pro.

Toward the end of last week, my player/avatar did not appear as I customized him when I played my PGA Tour event or any of my online society events. Instead, I got what I think is the "generic" male avatar, with no hat, blue-ish polo shirt and gray-ish shoes.

My properly customized player/avatar appears in my local matches and my private online party matches. I haven't tried random head-to-head online matches.

My avatar is still wrong in PGA Tour and societies. I've tried re-booting, re-starting, logging out of PSN and logging back in, starting a new tournament and changing my avatars clothes, but nothing has worked. The generic guy won't go away.

What do I need to do to get my customized avatar to appear in online society events and my PGA Tour events, please?
How did I make a twelve on a par five hole? It's simple - I missed a four foot putt for an eleven.
 - Arnold Palmer

jeffbdvs

« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2019, 02:01:22 AM »
I copied my casual outfit to all of my 4 round outfits and it has fixed the problem, at least until I modify my outfit again.

Since I haven't run into this issue before, I wonder how my casual outfit got un-copied in the first place?

How did I make a twelve on a par five hole? It's simple - I missed a four foot putt for an eleven.
 - Arnold Palmer

moneyman273

« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 11:51:13 AM »
Not to worry Jeff, I'm sure they will acknowledge this soon.  I discussed a few bugs in a thread created in December and asked for updates on when the fix would occur.  I haven't heard a response back yet but I hope to soon!   ;D 

neilwilkes

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2019, 08:44:58 AM »
Not to worry Jeff, I'm sure they will acknowledge this soon.  I discussed a few bugs in a thread created in December and asked for updates on when the fix would occur.  I haven't heard a response back yet but I hope to soon!   ;D

Don't hold your breath - you will turn a weird shade of blue.

space-cash