More Alternates Possible?

• 27 Replies

Daryl_71

« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2019, 05:48:40 PM »
I'd like to add my support to this as well.

Although multiple divisions aren't necessarily optimal for smaller societies, larger societies could definitely use them.  Perhaps they could even make it so that obtaining a certain amount of members would unlock more divisions?

Also...off topic here.... but there really needs to be a way for admin to easily search for and disqualify members on specific events who don't follow posted society rules.  Sometimes it's not necessary to ban someone entirely, and even if that is in order, searching for the member can take up to half an hour to scroll through the member list.

Antiparosjez

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2019, 03:53:33 AM »
Anyone there at HB?
Power Station Grendel Woods The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden Forest, Brookland Marshes

crunchshark

« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2019, 04:20:24 AM »
Hopefully this could be looked at for the next game.
Couldnt imagine it would be to difficult to do.
My courses

Panama Dunes
The Beachcomber
Marble Brae Links
Deadwood Straits GC

ddixjr509

« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2019, 01:55:06 PM »
I'd like to add my support to this as well.

Although multiple divisions aren't necessarily optimal for smaller societies, larger societies could definitely use them.  Perhaps they could even make it so that obtaining a certain amount of members would unlock more divisions?

Also...off topic here.... but there really needs to be a way for admin to easily search for and disqualify members on specific events who don't follow posted society rules.  Sometimes it's not necessary to ban someone entirely, and even if that is in order, searching for the member can take up to half an hour to scroll through the member list.

HB,  +1 on all accounts above. 
My Courses-
Bar Harbor Maine G&CC (CC Tour and PGA Tour)
Ave of the Giants Black (PGA Tour)
The Olmsted-South Course (Web.com Tour)
Attaturk GC at Cappadocia  (CC Tour)
TPC at Quinns Vineyard

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2019, 12:15:13 PM »
As the President of the XBox One Casuals Golf Club Society, I'd like to cosign the need for Alternate events request.  It gives the members of the larger Societies a goal that's more attainable, as they can layered out and compete against competition that's at their level.  You've already got the template for it HB Studios.  I'd love to see that template expanded for at least up to two more tiers.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2019, 02:14:22 PM »
Little bump on this to say thanks to all who have posted supportive comments.Plus that there are many, many hundreds more CGC members who I know support this request in spirit.

Antiparosjez

« Reply #21 on: September 14, 2019, 04:04:30 PM »
Any response HB?
Power Station Grendel Woods The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden Forest, Brookland Marshes

Andrew Hobson

« Reply #22 on: September 14, 2019, 08:04:38 PM »
This thread just about sums up HB's zero commitment to the game and the contempt they have for the people who bought and play the game.
Hear hear

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #23 on: November 29, 2019, 07:53:57 AM »
BUMP! WE NEED MORE DIVISIONS!

As all our regulars will know, we're looking to get more CGC Divisions (Alternate Events) in the new game/update - whenever that may be. Yeah, I know an update's very unlikely, but you never know. So just wanna bump this to give HB a gentle reminder of our request. Please contribute your weight with a supportive comment.

At least three Alternates would be sweet, giving us four divisions. Already named them in hopeful anticipation. How cool would this be!

'CGE' (Casuals Golf ELITE) - Top 50.

'CGP' - (Casuals Golf PRO) - 51-150.

'CGA' - (Casuals Golf AM) - 151-250.

'CGR' - (Casuals Golf Rookies) - 251 and below.

Above numbers are a guide.

Cheers

Antiparosjez

« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2019, 08:36:09 AM »
Come on HB please respond, you’ve been asked many times and you say you read these messages.

HB_AshleyH

« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2019, 12:52:02 PM »
Feedback noted.
Senior Game Designer

Kevin1305

« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2019, 01:01:58 PM »
Yooooooooo your a superstar

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

LinksLover

« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2019, 08:55:32 AM »
As usual, HB's response is a big fat ZERO! (Slow hand clap)

I'm not shy to criticise HB's lack of communication, but they did respond to this on November 29.
PUBLISHED
Angus Bay International (2019)
Northwood Golf Club TGC (2019)
Clayton Wood Golf Club (2)
Angus Bay International G. C. (2)
Quirk Park (2)
IN PROGRESS
The Swiss Wall

space-cash