Can you Play a society round with another player from that society?

• 3 Replies

MrBaconBottom

« on: May 03, 2019, 01:55:39 PM »
the topc says it all.   I love to play with a friend when we are online and we are part of the same society.  is there a way for us to play that round with each other at the same time?   been trying to find a way on the xbox and as well as googles the crap out of it and couldnt find an answer.  thanks guys.    ohh and yes.   tru masters is a great society to test out your skills.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 03:34:54 PM »
Yes, you can.... mostly.  You can't play fully real time with them, but you can play quasi-simultaneous play together.  You both need to start the tournament round and go to the first tee.  One player will invite the other as a "Rival" under the "Group" option that comes up when you press the "Menu" button.  It'll take a shot or two before any flow develops, but the game won't know you're playing in a group right away, but usually after two shots it's a synced up as it's going to get.

If you're in voice communication, you're going to notice that the other player's shots are 4 to 7 seconds behind what he's doing in real time.  You'll hear their reaction and know whether they hit a good shot 4 to 7 seconds before you actually see it play out in the animation.

I really wish we had a provision to do this like we do real time, online & private matchmaking, where everything is fully synced, but I guess the quasi-simul-play is better than nothing.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

MrBaconBottom

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 08:10:06 PM »
thank you

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 06:58:10 AM »
thank you

You're welcome... and please, let us know how this works out for you.  I think HB Studios needs to get all the feedback they can on this so as to help them deliver what people want in this regard in the future.
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

space-cash