Welcome to The CGC - Casuals Golf Club

• 204 Replies

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2019, 12:26:46 PM »
Thanks Chelsea. I'll keep an eye open for it & btw, I'm putting the finishing touches on a Tour version of Woodley Island with the Tournament atmosphere goods. Just an fyi!

Tour Version? Oh yes!! Let us know when ready, we'll hit it on CGC XB and PS4.

I know you run one hell of a society. Good luck !

Ta man.

CGC ON XBOX | GOES LIVE IN 24 HOURS!

Can't give a time chaps. This due to a spot of business, and of course waiting for the game to drop on GOLD. But I would expect we'll be up and running by late afternoon UK. 

PURSES

Prize money is big, often maxed out! With at least 95%, VERY often 100% Purses - and our Bonus Prize Funds (BPF's) are also very generous.

Purses will initially be around 85%, because we want to max level the club asap - and buy our traditional 'Portland' clubhouse that's been with us since TGC2 launch. Any donations btw in that formative week or so, will be greatly appreciated. And as with our PS4 Society, be assured, that when we're level maxed - those big, generous CGC purses and BPF's will quickly filter through to the members. Ok - hope to see ya down the clubhouse tomorra. And as always, any q's feel free.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2019, 06:53:57 PM »
I've decided I'm going to quit playing the official Pro Society events and hook up with the CGC!  Looking forward to the launch tomorrow. 8)
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2019, 06:28:36 AM »
^^  8)

We're live fellas. Was up very early and the game had dropped - so got it sorted. See yer down the clubhouse. :)

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2019, 02:12:21 PM »
I'm in there as member #6, awaiting my 10:00 AM EDT Tee Time on 5/18/2019! 8)
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2019, 09:05:55 PM »
UPDATE: Last time I checked in (3 hours ago), CGC had 14 members... that's not bad for a new Society that's still two days away from playing its first event.  I think you may have a hit on your hands with this, Chelsea Saint!  8)
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2019, 01:52:12 PM »
Yeah cheers JC, a decent start - we got 18 about an hour ago. As mentioned targetting 50 fully active with two divisions of 25.

XBOX NEXT | DIVISIONAL QUALIFIER 1 | Sat 18-20 May | 2D 36H | CGC Welcome Week-Ender @ The Fruin | Icyken

We've thrilling inaugural CGC weekend action tomorrow - as event 1 in our CGE/UCG Divisional Qualifier Series gets underway. We've a sell out top venue, and an expectant field poised to pull that trigger on The Fruins majestic first. Do join us for this historic XBox CGC event - Saturday. 9am. LIVE!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2019, 11:10:03 AM »
Quick q fellas. I'm not seeing members messages on clubhouse board. Plus a mate just joined and said he can't see my messages on board?? Which is odd and mildly irritating because I've posted four, which welcomes new members and further explains CGC setup. Are you guys seeing my msgs? Any ideas what the issue is?

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2019, 11:27:21 AM »
I was seeing messages over the last two days on the message board.  I haven't fired up the game this morning yet to check.  I'm about to play my competitive round here in a few minutes.  I'll check and let you know.
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2019, 11:56:23 AM »
Quick q fellas. I'm not seeing members messages on clubhouse board. Plus a mate just joined and said he can't see my messages on board?? Which is odd and mildly irritating because I've posted four, which welcomes new members and further explains CGC setup. Are you guys seeing my msgs? Any ideas what the issue is?

Okay CS, just checked and there are seven messages total, posted on the Society message board.  I don't see any from you on the board.  I do see your "Society Info' and "Message of the Day" off to the right of the message board, but yeah, I thought I'd have seen more messages that we have.  The most recent message I see was posted by MERACE at 2:45 AM this morning (Mark, does your wife know that you were up gaming at that time of the morning?  ;)... if not, let me know how you did it so I can try it :D).

Oh, one more thing... have you paid your dues for the month?  ;) 8)                                                                                     
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 12:07:21 PM by jcauthen04 »
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

lastchancehombre

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2019, 12:27:17 PM »
Just a quick update for you, members messages are there with JC's being the most current, your welcome messages are there & membership is up to 23 but all looks fine from this end.
Really have no clue why you wouldn't be seeing them. If it continues after going out & back into the Society or a reboot of the game, you might want to give HB a nudge.
Xbox live g/t LasChanceHombre

TGC 2019 releases

Woodley Island Golf Club
The Dunes Course at Stone Lagoon
Nai Palm Hot Springs

TGC2 releases

Nai Palm Hot Springs
Vaquero Valley GC Tour Edition

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2019, 01:28:37 PM »
No joy. Until this is resolved I'll be posting in gf's acct 'FoxyBook'

lastchancehombre

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2019, 01:37:37 PM »
Wow! That's seems pretty odd! I think I'd definitely drop a note to one of the HB peep's. My take is that your trying to get a Society up & running & if there's a bug in the setup or whatever well seems like something like this needs a little more immediate attention imo.
Xbox live g/t LasChanceHombre

TGC 2019 releases

Woodley Island Golf Club
Nai Palm Hot Springs

TGC2 releases

Nai Palm Hot Springs
Vaquero Valley GC Tour Edition

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2019, 01:50:30 PM »
No joy. Until this is resolved I'll be posting in gf's acct 'FoxyBook'

You could post it in the Bug Report section; they'll be on it like a rat on a Cheeto there :D Here's the link:
http://www.hb-studios.com/forum/index.php/board,107.0.html  Seriously, I have on two occasions gotten a prompt response to a bug report there.  I've also had a couple go unacknowledged...
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #28 on: May 19, 2019, 06:15:41 AM »
XBOX NOW | SUPER SUNDAY | DIVISIONAL QUALIFIER 1 | CGC Welcome Week-Ender @ The Fruin

All important final day action as our members continue their quest for a coveted Casuals Golf Elite divisional placing. Join us for Super Sunday from the beauteous Fruin - LIVE!

XBOX NEXT | OFFICIAL SEASON 1 LAUNCH | CHALLENGER SERIES | DIVISIONAL QUALIFIER 2 | Mon 20-22 May | 2D 36H | CGC Srixon Desert Classic @ Superstition Valley | Arrowhead

Always exciting the start of a brand new season. We have a level playing field, minds are energised - and season aspirations are at a fulsome high! As always we've three premier venues to savour in week 1 - as we embark on our fabulous 10 Week golfing journey. Our debut XBox season of Casuals Championship Golf is less than 24 away - be a part of it!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2019, 06:22:56 AM »
CGC ON XBOX

WARMUP WEEKENDER @ THE FRUIN | EVENT REPORT

We always used to post CGC event reports before life got in the way. So I thought it would be nice to bring it back for our first ever XBox event. The Fruin proved to be a reasonably tricky 18 with it's testing greens and routes - but Benny managed the courses sturdy demands extremely well, to claim victory at -21. Very well played. Bluff takes 2 after a fine sub 20, JC captures 3 on -16 - Hombre claims 4th on 14 below, and Beast completes our top 5 after a measured 12 under. A respectable 18 took part in this our inaugural event. And whatever you scored - wherever you finished - thanks for taking part.

XBOX NOW | OFFICIAL SEASON 1 LAUNCH | CHALLENGER SERIES | DIVISIONAL QUALIFIER 2 | Mon 20-22 May | 2D 36H | CGC Srixon Desert Classic @ Superstition Valley | Arrowhead

space-cash