Welcome to The CGC - Casuals Golf Club

• 204 Replies

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #30 on: May 20, 2019, 10:53:07 AM »
CGC ON XBOX

WARMUP WEEKENDER @ THE FRUIN | EVENT REPORT

We always used to post CGC event reports before life got in the way. So I thought it would be nice to bring it back for our first ever XBox event. The Fruin proved to be a reasonably tricky 18 with it's testing greens and routes - but Benny managed the courses sturdy demands extremely well, to claim victory at -21. Very well played. Bluff takes 2 after a fine sub 20, JC captures 3 on -16 - Hombre claims 4th on 14 below, and Beast completes our top 5 after a measured 12 under. A respectable 18 took part in this our inaugural event. And whatever you scored - wherever you finished - thanks for taking part.

XBOX NOW | OFFICIAL SEASON 1 LAUNCH | CHALLENGER SERIES | DIVISIONAL QUALIFIER 2 | Mon 20-22 May | 2D 36H | CGC Srixon Desert Classic @ Superstition Valley | Arrowhead

That was a fun tournament on a great course... I can't believe I haven't played Fruin on TGC 2019 until this.  I'll be playing it again, I can assure you that!
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

lastchancehombre

« Reply #31 on: May 20, 2019, 12:04:25 PM »
Was a fun tournament,  thought I had 3rd locked up until JC swooped in with a late 2nd round & knocked me down a notch!  :o Nice shootin' man! Look forward to the next!  8)
Xbox live g/t LasChanceHombre

TGC 2019 releases

Woodley Island Golf Club
The Dunes Course at Stone Lagoon
Nai Palm Hot Springs

TGC2 releases

The Dunes Course at Stone Lagoon
Nai Palm Hot Springs
Vaquero Valley GC Tour Edition

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2019, 02:22:32 PM »
^^ Delighted you're enjoying fellas - plenty more great venues and big events incoming.. Also check out our Unmonetised YouTube Channel 'Casuals TV' - for 100s of Great Courses.

NEW SNEAK PEEK EVOLUTION @ CASUALS TV

Sneak Peek Evo 161-163 | Under the Radar IV

Three more useful venues now that may have escaped your attention - as we delve under the radar once more.

NEW CASUALS CRACKERS

Casuals Crackers 16 | Fab Finishes??

Another thrilling instalment of Casuals Crackers now - with it's addictive, simple premise.. Five super shots from CGC events in under 60 seconds - But how many drop??

Antiparosjez

« Reply #33 on: May 20, 2019, 05:02:10 PM »
Honoured that the mighty Casuals on Xbox this time will be visiting Chart Lakes. Wish I had an Xbox to join in but hope you all enjoy the CGC version of the course and score well.
Grendel Woods The Pier Sandyhurst Lakes North Kernow, Chart Lakes, West Foreland Elysium Park, White Mountain, Easter Bay, White Rocks,Stour Manor, Samphire Golf Links, The Estate, Romney Harbour, Kingston Park, Gull Rock, City Park, Mullion Cliffs, Wealden Forest, Brookland Marshes

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2019, 07:42:38 AM »
^^ Many thanks to Jez for creating an exclusive CGC edition of Chart Lakes. This to commemorate our first fully fledged 3 day XBox Big Week-Ender Friday 24 May.

XBOX NOW | CHALLENGER SERIES | CGC Srixon Desert Classic @ Superstition Valley

A crucial final 24 of Qualifying action now as our members battle for that lauded Casuals Golf Elite position. Do join us at Superstition Valley as our Srixon Desert Classic starts to sizzle.

XBOX NEXT | VALIANCE TOUR | 22-24 May | 2D 36H | CGE & UCG AAP Allianz Pro Trophy @ Massara | Mikemike | 95% Purses

AAP Allianz Pro Trophy golf inbound tomo from the elegantly crafted Massara. Do join us for our exciting, historic two divisional CGE/UCG launch - Wednesday.9am - LIVE!

kfozz4381

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2019, 04:40:51 PM »
Just joined Yesterday and I feel this is the best society on XBOXONE without a doubt. Very excited for the first time through TGC franchise for this kind of society... Thank you!

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2019, 02:43:35 PM »
Just joined Yesterday and I feel this is the best society on XBOXONE without a doubt. Very excited for the first time through TGC franchise for this kind of society... Thank you!

Very kind words mate. Many thanks. :)

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2019, 07:41:01 AM »
XBOX NOW | VALIANCE TOUR | CGE & UCG AAP Allianz Pro Trophy @ Massara | 95% PURSES

Final 24 CGE and UCG Valiance Tour action now, as the AAP Allianz Pro Trophy enters it's conclusive phase. We've some great courses and big events incoming guys - so come on down and join the rapidly growing Casuals on XBox.

XBOX NEXT | BWE | 24-27 May | 3D 54H | CGE & UCG Adidas European Masters @ Chart Lakes CGC | Jezholme | 95% PURSES

The CGC XBox exclusive Chart Lakes CGC is the perfect host for our inaugural Big Week-Ender. Big crowds anticipated for this 72 hour feast of golf. Throw in a 95% purse - and we've got a fabulous big weekend of Casuals tournament golf ahead. Don't miss this one fellas. Friday. 9am. LIVE! 

MAX-OUT 100

Although I love the huge diversity, colour and massive events on CGC PS4 - we'll be keeping our XBox Society a little more personal. And after just 7 days we're now close to our initial target of 50 members - and when we hit 100, we'll be going private. Two divisions of 50 each I think is a good number. So if you wanna join the fun, friendly, uber well organised XBox Casuals - don't hang about. :)

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2019, 01:44:02 PM »
The tournament at Massara exposed the weakness in my game... putting.  I missed 5 birdie putt attempts of 10 feet, or less, 3 of which were inside of 6 feet, including a four footer on one hole :-[  That's a great looking course though, with a spellbinding dusty haze in the air. 
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2019, 03:06:25 PM »
NEW SERIES | ASK CHELSEA!

New little intermittent series now, where I answer some of the MANY q's I've been asked behind the scenes over the months.

The second in this absolutely rivetting series now.. Lmao! That uncovers the secrets behind The CGC.

ASK CHELSEA | Q2 - WHERE DO YOU FIND THE TIME?

I like this one - because it's an illusion. In the formative CGC days 18 months back, sure I put in some work. You've got to - to establish the 'brand'. But now with a hefty portfolio of archived scripted material, it's pretty much a nuanced copy and paste caper. Most 'NOW & NEXT' are adjective 'flipped' pastes, which = an absolute max of 15 minutes every other day. Digital Video Production aka (Casuals TV) is a life long hobby. Two vids or so a week @ 30 mins each - so no big time hog there. Plus a light delve around 'Course Discovery' @ 5/10 mins. So a total of around 20 mins a day.

And of course we've great CGC Admins - and more recently, the 'Casuals Course Review Committee' has aided and simplified the course selection process. Finally - writing is an inate passion - it's a pleasure. Throw in a love of golf, and TGC. And you've got the perfect LIGHT hobby. ;)

NEW TAG FOR THE XBOX CASUALS

The XBox Casuals = TXC. Which will be used from now in all references, 'Now & Next' etc.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #40 on: May 25, 2019, 07:18:06 AM »
TXC NOW | BWE SATURDAY NIGHT GOLF | CGE & UCG Adidas European Masters @ Chart Lakes CGC | 95% PURSES

Drama laden tournament golf from the Casuals exclusive Chart Lakes CGC all day and night long now. So grab a few cold ones, book that welcoming sofa - and grab yourself some TXC Big Week-Ender Saturday Night Golf.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #41 on: May 25, 2019, 12:05:24 PM »
I'll be in there like swimwear CS!
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #42 on: May 26, 2019, 06:07:02 AM »
I'll be in there like swimwear CS!

Good luck.

4 NOW | BWE SUPER SUNDAY | CGE & UCG FedEx Royal Classic @ O Say CC | 10K BPF & 100% PURSE

Big field final day action from O Say CC now, with plenty of peer to peer golf for ALL skill levels. Do join us.

TXC NOW | BWE SUPER SUNDAY | CGE & UCG Adidas European Masters @ Chart Lakes CGC | 95% PURSE

Final 24 golf now as our TXC members continue their quest for that kudos coated Casuals Golf Elite spot. Plus the right to be crowned Adidas European Masters Champions. Join us for Super Sunday - LIVE!

ON 4 & TXC NEXT | CHALLENGER SERIES | Mon 27-29 May | 2D 36H | CGE & UCG RBS Scottish Open @ Helensburgh Festival | Icy | 4-100% & TXC-95% PURSES

And our two platform schedules nicely collide now, which makes my job 50% easier. And we've rip-roaring RBS Scottish Open Championship golf inbound Monday from the organic, beautifully crafted Helensburgh Festival. We go LIVE 9am - feel free to get in the varietous mix.

SANCHEZCFC

« Reply #43 on: May 26, 2019, 07:17:19 AM »
Cannot play the current event i keep getting an error code.

Chelsea Saint

« Reply #44 on: May 26, 2019, 02:25:40 PM »
I'm new to XB Sanch, but I would suggest the usual reset, unplug, reboot type lark. JC, Hombre? Any ideas?

space-cash