Newer courses not showing up in search on Xbox One X

• 23 Replies

hoosier404

« on: May 24, 2019, 11:46:40 PM »
I tried to search for at least three new courses that were published approx 1 day + on my xbox one x and could not find any of them.  They were J.W. Willmington, Saint Diablo and Loch Skye.  I have never had this happen before.  Is this a known issue right now on the xbox or PS4, PC ? Thanks.

hoosier404

« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2019, 01:19:40 AM »
Please close.  Recommended by guys on forum to unplug power and reset xbox.  I always turn my xbox one x off anyways so just turned surge protector off and on after one minute and it worked as they suggested. Fixed.  Would love to understand why this fixes it but in the end just glad it does.

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2019, 09:59:51 AM »
Has same problem today,could not find courses after switching on.Did another reset at the mains power and it was back to normal,perhaps just too many courses being released at moment server struggling.

hoosier404

« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2019, 11:05:45 AM »
Me too, reset fixed it last night and now the newer courses are missing again along with my half played round of one of them.  So its more than just courses not showing up, its saved games now also.  Not sure why pulling the power would solve this, but not something I want to do every time I boot up.

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2019, 12:25:56 PM »
Interesting finding hoosier!  I wish I had thought to try this Thursday night when I was trying to find one of my fellow Society member's rounds that he'd posted 3 hours earlier to play along with, but it wasn't there - at least on my XBox One X - until I had finished round 1 ???
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

Yeltzman

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2019, 12:45:38 PM »
I think there is some problem,just think its due to the high demand of courses and players maybe on xbox server,reset a 2nd time and it worked but really should not have to keep doing it,all very strange.

Just a update left game and used a APP,went back to game now and again all the new courses not there.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 01:08:28 PM by Yeltzman »

karma4u

• GroupMember
  • I know a little german
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2019, 02:27:55 AM »
You could be right on that Yeltz. I checked the published courses the other day and in a 24hr. span there were 768 courses published.

Yeltzman

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2019, 05:11:04 AM »
Thought it might have calmed down a little after a week and half but no looking for the "hidden Gems" now impossible at the moment.Plus yesterday with the search Problem with new courses not the best combination.I think it really shows if HB want's to push this game forward they need to improve in all area's from servers,game to social media. 

Turned xbox on again this morning after being off at the Mains all night,Courses last 3-4 days not showing from ps4/pc.Reset Pulled plug from mains waited 30secs and all the courses there again....no idea why that is happening.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 06:16:42 AM by Yeltzman »

lastchancehombre

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2019, 09:18:49 PM »
These aren't the only issues atm, I've noticed today & yesterday that play counts have fluctuated up & down after just turning the Xbox 1X off & on in the same day.

Now I haven't bothered with the hard reset, too many nightmares with MS & this box going back to last year. I see this as an HB server problem that needs to rectified on their end ASAP please!

- Courses not showing up
- Course play counts going up & down
- Society scores showing up on 1 screen & not another

Any views on this HB would be appreciated.

edit - I've also noticed with the course play counts in some cases they've been the same for the last 3 or maybe 4 days yet if you look to add a ghost for a round there may be loads of new scores posted within the current to last day or 2. Just something else that doesn't quite add up.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 09:37:53 PM by lastchancehombre »
Xbox live g/t LasChanceHombre

TGC 2019 releases

Woodley Island Golf Club
The Dunes Course at Stone Lagoon
Nai Palm Hot Springs

TGC2 releases

Nai Palm Hot Springs
Vaquero Valley GC Tour Edition

Yeltzman

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2019, 04:29:00 AM »
Just another update i have now just pulled the lead out of back of xbox for 5secs then placed it back in and it worked ok....no idea why it would solve it again it seems Problems with game when its coming to the end of its life cycle like previous games.

Another update played one round the round searched for another new course,and again Server not showing the courses.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 06:57:15 AM by Yeltzman »

hoosier404

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2019, 10:48:09 AM »
Yeltzman, if you had made the course a favorite when the search failed was the course available through your favorites ? Looking for a work around vs pulling the plug daily.  Thanks.

Yeltzman

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2019, 03:58:01 PM »
Nope that does not work as well,Everything Goes from server till 4-5 days ago.Still can't work out what is happening its ok at times when i turn xbox on,then at times nothing there from recent courses.All i do know now is when i select local match and Atlantic Beach Country club is showing i know got a problem,and its reset time.

I am assuming it's a Holiday in Canada Today,so Hopefully hear something from HB on tuesday.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2019, 04:00:31 PM by Yeltzman »

moneyman273

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2019, 10:47:08 PM »
These aren't the only issues atm, I've noticed today & yesterday that play counts have fluctuated up & down after just turning the Xbox 1X off & on in the same day.

Now I haven't bothered with the hard reset, too many nightmares with MS & this box going back to last year. I see this as an HB server problem that needs to rectified on their end ASAP please!

- Courses not showing up

edit - I've also noticed with the course play counts in some cases they've been the same for the last 3 or maybe 4 days yet if you look to add a ghost for a round there may be loads of new scores posted within the current to last day or 2. Just something else that doesn't quite add up.

I'm sure HB will respond to this in the very near future. 

lastchancehombre

« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2019, 12:09:21 AM »

- Courses not showing up

I'm sure HB will respond to this in the very near future.

I'm starting to think that anything/everything in the bug report section is not going to be getting any kind of response anymore. I don't doubt it's being read but the days of "we're looking into it" or "I'll pass that along to the team" I think are gone. So don't hold your breath!
Xbox live g/t LasChanceHombre

TGC 2019 releases

Woodley Island Golf Club
Nai Palm Hot Springs

TGC2 releases

Nai Palm Hot Springs
Vaquero Valley GC Tour Edition

Yeltzman

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2019, 05:27:34 AM »