Newer courses not showing up in search on Xbox One X

• 23 Replies

moneyman273

« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2019, 10:02:41 AM »
These aren't the only issues atm, I've noticed today & yesterday that play counts have fluctuated up & down after just turning the Xbox 1X off & on in the same day.

Now I haven't bothered with the hard reset, too many nightmares with MS & this box going back to last year. I see this as an HB server problem that needs to rectified on their end ASAP please!

- Courses not showing up
- Course play counts going up & down
- Society scores showing up on 1 screen & not another

Any views on this HB would be appreciated.

edit - I've also noticed with the course play counts in some cases they've been the same for the last 3 or maybe 4 days yet if you look to add a ghost for a round there may be loads of new scores posted within the current to last day or 2. Just something else that doesn't quite add up.

I'm sure HB will respond to this in the very near future.

I'm starting to think that anything/everything in the bug report section is not going to be getting any kind of response anymore. I don't doubt it's being read but the days of "we're looking into it" or "I'll pass that along to the team" I think are gone. So don't hold your breath!

I guess my sarcasm wasn't blatent enough  ;) :D

lastchancehombre

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2019, 11:14:49 AM »
No, it was moneyman. I was trying to initiate a response of course & at least there was one on twitter which I don't pay any attention to.

Thanks Yeltz.
Xbox live g/t LasChanceHombre

TGC 2019 releases

Woodley Island Golf Club
The Dunes Course at Stone Lagoon
Nai Palm Hot Springs

TGC2 releases

Nai Palm Hot Springs
Vaquero Valley GC Tour Edition

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2019, 02:18:39 PM »
I have sent them a tweet concerning the course plays and Course server issue,asking how its going with the fix,If i hear anything let you know here.

Also just been told no messages are working in societies as well.Not being a member of any did not know that was also a problem.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2019, 02:33:35 PM by Yeltzman »

karma4u

• GroupMember
  • I know a little german
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2019, 06:39:58 PM »
 ???  WTH, they can respond on twitter but not in these forums. A simple acknowledgement in these forums that they are aware of the problem and are working on it, would seem the very least they could do for the members who have stuck with them since the beginning.  :( 

lastchancehombre

« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2019, 07:16:27 PM »
???  WTH, they can respond on twitter but not in these forums. A simple acknowledgement in these forums that they are aware of the problem and are working on it, would seem the very least they could do for the members who have stuck with them since the beginning.  :(

My sentiments exactly....+1000, like, thumbs up, etc.!!!!
Xbox live g/t LasChanceHombre

TGC 2019 releases

Woodley Island Golf Club
Nai Palm Hot Springs

TGC2 releases

Nai Palm Hot Springs
Vaquero Valley GC Tour Edition

Yeltzman

« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2019, 09:34:33 AM »
All quiet...

Yeltzman

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2019, 02:37:16 PM »
Anything been solved for anyone,Re messages in societies or Course plays?.

Everything seems fine at the moment......
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 09:16:17 AM by Yeltzman »

moneyman273

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2019, 01:16:00 PM »

My sentiments exactly....+1000, like, thumbs up, etc.!!!!

Absolutely agree  ;D

Yeltzman

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2019, 05:40:15 AM »
Love to know the reason why some courses update and others do not it seems a random problem.I wonder if its anything to do with the same problem say where you set the fairways as firm in designer and when published says Soft in the title.Maybe just one of those problems which are too random to find problem.

space-cash