Event stats not updating

• 3 Replies

Dirteater

« on: October 09, 2018, 08:51:42 PM »
Update—-8 days after patch the new clubs kicked in and stats working again!  Ever since the patch, when I complete an event in solo society or pga tour career, the event stats of events played, points, money, victories, top10, top20 always show as zero.  It is updating the the golf stats (longest time drive, proximity to hole, avg round score, etc).  Not having the context of a season is a negative to an otherwise very enjoyable game.  Renders pga career and seasons useless.  This is on ps4 and shows zeros for ghosts also.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 08:15:27 PM by Dirteater »

Martbloke

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 08:50:05 AM »
There are quite a few stats that are broken and not just in events unfortunately. When going in to my overall stats, my best round is stated as E. I've also seen it say this for people I look at using the 'View Golfer' option.

I think someone just needs to sit down and go through each stat on every page in the game (main menu, career, solo society, online societies) checking each and every one's code is correct and thoroughly tested!

jcauthen04

• GroupMember
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 10:54:04 AM »
We had a guy in my Digital Sportspage Society report that he was only credited with playing in 9 events in our recently completed 55 event season, in which he knows he played and completed over 30 events in.  I know it shows me having completed 50 events, which matches my recollection.  Why would it not update some player's events played correctly?  I'm now reading wider reports of this ??? :-\
Intel Core i5-4440 3.1 GHz
Geforce GTX 1060 3 GB SC Gaming, ACX 2.0
8GB PC-1600 DDR3 RAM
Windows 10 64 bit

lastchancehombre

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 06:51:40 PM »
We had a guy in my Digital Sportspage Society report that he was only credited with playing in 9 events in our recently completed 55 event season, in which he knows he played and completed over 30 events in.  I know it shows me having completed 50 events, which matches my recollection.  Why would it not update some player's events played correctly? I'm now reading wider reports of this ??? :-\

Probably for the same reason(s) that the number of plays on 'some' courses change every couple or few days but not others.

I've watched a few & particularity mine, Woodley Island, the Tour version hasn't moved off of double digits & yet it was used at least in CGC's Society last week both on PS4 & Xbox which would have bumped it into triple digits if not more while the original release has been updating every few days.

This along with Society leaderboards mishaps again.  I finished one the other day easily in 20th+ place yet it showed me tied for 3rd. And is this specifically an Xbox problem or is this happening across the board?

I asked the question in another thread the other day & it seemingly got brushed over so I'll ask again, are these problems something that can be corrected server side or would it take a patch which we're pretty sure we won't see for this iteration & if the later is the case are we just going to continue on with these glaring issues until the next game?

I think the fact that the majority here on the board have been a strong supportive community since HB's 1st delve into this market that we do deserve some sort of answer to these problems that are arising of late. A minor bit of communication from HB would be greatly appreciated.
Xbox live g/t LasChanceHombre

TGC 2019 releases

Woodley Island Golf Club
The Dunes Course at Stone Lagoon
Nai Palm Hot Springs

TGC2 releases

The Dunes Course at Stone Lagoon
Nai Palm Hot Springs
Vaquero Valley GC Tour Edition

space-cash