Terrains are messed up

• 19 Replies

Ezzino Milonga

« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 08:32:55 AM »
Keith, as soon as i can (today, if it's possible),  i'll try to install the game and to play it in my little bro's pc. At least i'll be able to understand if the issue is actually with my pc or not. I'll report the result of this little experiment.
Do you have some answer by the devs?

There's someone whit some suggestion?
"Competitive golf is played mainly on a five-and-a-half-inch course... the space between your ears" Bobby Jones

HB_KeithC

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 10:11:58 AM »
That will be a good test, should be interesting to see the results.

Ezzino Milonga

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2019, 04:05:45 PM »
Sorry, i did it just today, cause my bro had not time to do it before. Anyway..in his pc it seems to work fine.

So, at this point, the issue is almost surely with my pc and i'm breaking my head looking to find the reason and/or just a solution, but i can't find something useful. No matter what i change, it always seems to make not even a little difference.
What i can't understand is why it happens to a pc relatively new and configured in a quite common way. I mean..i could understand all this situation if my pc was an old one, or assembled with parts from different manufacturers..but in fact i have an original Ryzen Vega, a model not old and very common. Is not weird that no one ever heard about this kind of issue before?
Is this that i just can't accept. But well...

I'm really don't know what to do.

I wrote to a friend who is an experienced gamer and also a guy who knows a lot of things about pc and all this kind of stuff..in fact is something as my last chance, then i can substantially resign to the fact that i have to deal with a game broken (just for me and my pc, i mean).

All i know is that this thing is just unfairly sad.  Uff..
"Competitive golf is played mainly on a five-and-a-half-inch course... the space between your ears" Bobby Jones

bob5453

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2019, 07:26:09 PM »
Last resort do a factory reset of your pc.
My TGC 2019 courses
Enchanted Mountain 2019
Roy Rogers Happy Trails 2019
Gilligan's Island Par 3 2019
The Big Valley 2019

*** Courses all have crowds added ***

Ezzino Milonga

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2019, 08:14:57 PM »
Yeah..this is already between the possibilities, from the start.
And i'll try it, if any other solution don't work.

I still don't want to do it only cause, actually, i installed this game a couple of days after i buyed this pc..in fact it could be said that this game is the only thing i really used from the start in this pc. Also i changed nothing in setups or stuff like this  and the problem appeared from the start..so i'm not so sure a reset will make some difference, but obviously it would be stupid don't try it if nothing else works.

But, before to try this desperation's move, i want to try other things. In the meantime, i'm trying just right now to download and install every driver available for my graphic card, cause looking for someone with my same kind of problem (even in some other game, i mean), i found a forum where a lot of guys had my same identical problem playing Sim-City. They solved the issue with terrains installing an older version of the drivers for their graphic cards. They were amd users, just like me. So i don't know. I'll try. I'll report if it works.

Do someone knows if it could be that this problem it caused by some kind of incompatibility of this game with pc with no dedicated graphic card (as my pc is)..or something like this?

Anyway..i really want to solve this problem. This is a too stupid issue. And i wont quit. So i'll try everything until i'll solve it.

space-cash