New game

• 78 Replies

FRSTDWN

« Reply #75 on: June 15, 2019, 09:38:39 PM »
To be fair if he is on Xbox there definitely is some random tempo issues. My theory it's a loading issue which leads to frame drops.  I talked about it in another thread . Definitely something going on with the Xbox.

That being said I rather it be like it is on the Xbox then like it is on the PS4.
RIP TIM AKA DIVOTMAKER YOU WILL BE MISSED

PGA Tour 2K21 Multiplayer Community Club
4 Letter Word No assists Society
https://twitch.tv/frstdwn4lw

GOLF IS A 4 LETTER WORD
LOFT IT UP

DaveT

« Reply #76 on: June 17, 2019, 07:17:47 AM »
How is it entitlement when we pay them money for a product and help them market it to some extent. I mean I'm not asking for anything but information. Heck just letting us know they are making or planning on making a new game would suffice.

Whatever is clever I guess. Call me when they take a break from not supporting this game and not telling us anything about the next one or if there is going to be a next one.

You spent £30 on a game, you're not paying to put their kids through college. I spent more than £30 in the pub on Saturday night, but I'm not demanding to know when the pork scratchings are going to be replenished, what ales they'll be getting in next month, and why they haven't fixed the broken hand-dryer in the bogs yet.

As Shaun said, there's no updates yet because there's no news ... and the patches they've said would happen for TGC2019 have been and gone. 

Until there is news enjoy TGC2019 for what it is or get out and enjoy the summer weather.
COURSES:

- Camp Crystal Lake 
- Haddonfield Country Club
- Antonio Bay (The Fog)
- Overlook Hotel & Country Club

Icyken

« Reply #77 on: June 17, 2019, 07:35:25 AM »
£30  , you must be on the wagon Dave !   ???
2K21 , Courses

Helensburgh , GC. Tour
   Ayrshire Gailes. Tour
   Rosemount , Scotland
   St Nicholas , Prestwick

DaveT

« Reply #78 on: June 17, 2019, 08:08:54 AM »
£30  , you must be on the wagon Dave !   ???

LoLsss ... I've got a fine figure I need to maintain ... well, a figure of some description at least  :D
COURSES:

- Camp Crystal Lake 
- Haddonfield Country Club
- Antonio Bay (The Fog)
- Overlook Hotel & Country Club

space-cash