Newbie questions

• 2 Replies

drummerJ99

« on: March 18, 2016, 11:07:13 PM »
Sorry if these are dumb questions or in game manual , I've rented the game and really like it so plan on buying it soon. However I have a few questions after playing a couple rounds.

1)Is it possible to change player name on Xbox One, instead of it using your gamertag? Every time I go to play and the edit player screen it says to press X to edit name but that section is grayed out and when I press X it doesn't do anything.

2)Is it possible to edit your clibs? Different brand? Hybrids? Mallet putter instead of blade?

Thanks,
Jeffrey

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Ballgame59

« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 07:58:57 PM »
Hey all. I just picked up the game on Sunday and have been addicted ever since. This is my first time playing this franchise however I did own TW14 for a short while. Needless to say that I am not good. But since I found this post using the search feature, I figured I'd try and revive it instead of creating a new one. I hope the OP found his answer because I searched for it as well (PS4 though) and found that I don't think you can.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 08:08:02 PM by Ballgame59 »

Yeltzman

• http://www.twitter.com/yeltzy
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 06:14:14 AM »
Just a note your in the TGC1 forum here,not the new game TGC 2019 (i am assuming you mean tgc 2019 for these answers)

1)You can't change your name in game it only shows your gamertag everywhere

2)you can change putter heads in your clubs,not sure if you buy them but playing the game through levels you get them unlocked without paying,other clubs you can only change colours shafts etc..

3)no manual but if you look in options there are sub menu's there which explain most things.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 06:16:04 AM by Yeltzman »

space-cash