Calibrating the mouse for the Course Designer

• 2 Replies

Ninja_Prime

• Ninja_Prime at Youtube
« on: July 12, 2019, 01:02:09 AM »
Its been a while since I picked up the course designer, I thought I would give it a go, since I bought this game on STEAM's summer sale. Anyway to cut a long story short, I would like to start creating courses again, however when I started up the course designer I can't get the mouse calibrated properly. For some reason the widget and the mouse pointer don't match up. It seems a few inches off center, if you get my meaning!
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I would to try out some of the new features.
There is no  shame in defeat, there is only shame if you do not learn from it.

wirenut48

• Retired Electrician IBEW Local 48
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2019, 08:32:15 PM »

Do you have windows scaling above 100%? Some apps don't use the system scaling settings. Usually going to the programs .exe files compatibility properties and set it to use system settings will do the trick.
PSN/Steam Wirenut48

Asus STRIX X299-E GAMING MB, i7-7820X 3.6/4.5GHz 8-Core, 32GB Corsair Dominator Platinum (CMD16GX4M2B2400C10), NVIDIA TITAN X (Pascal), Samsung 970 Pro 1TB M.2-NVMe w/Western Digital 2TB (WD2000F9YZ), Samsung 65Q9FN QLED, HTC Vive, 850w PS, W10

Ninja_Prime

• Ninja_Prime at Youtube
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 08:50:08 AM »

Do you have windows scaling above 100%? Some apps don't use the system scaling settings. Usually going to the programs .exe files compatibility properties and set it to use system settings will do the trick.

Thanks I will try that tonight.
There is no  shame in defeat, there is only shame if you do not learn from it.

space-cash